The Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Support is suitable for use as a back support for the stabilization of the lumbar spine, for example in the event of chronic lumbar vertebral syndrome. The stabilizing orthosis with four 91/4" integral anatomically contoured flexible lightweight aluminum stays has a muscle-activating effect, relieves the spine and is very low-profile. The degree of stabilization can be adjusted - the lumbar support's two individual elastic tension straps can be adjusted to provide optimal individual support. The Lordoloc's stays can be reshaped for a perfect fit. The degree of stabilization can be adjusted to provide optimal individual support to the lower back. The back brace relieves the lower back and is suitable for Lumbago, spine degenerative changes, and facet joint injuries.
Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Brace Features:
- Provides individually adjustable compression and stabilization of the lumbar region.
- Corset aluminium stays has a muscle-activating effect, relieves the spine and is very low-profile.
- Available in six sizes - See our sizing chart tab for important sizing instructions.
- Easy to put on and take off; features Velcro fastenings with hand straps.
- Low-profile, thin construction breathes underneath clothing.
- Thin elastic, breathable support adapts itself to the anatomy, and has a compact design for maximum comfort.
- Elastic hand straps for easy tightening / adjustment.
- Machine washable.
- Color: Titanium.
The Bauerfeind LordoLoc back brace can be used to treat the lumbosacral area for:
- Facet Syndrome.
- Irritation of the sacroiliac joint.
- Degenerative changes of the spine.
- Muscular insufficiency.
- Lumbar strains/sprains.
- Sizing chart
- LordoLoc support is made in Germany.
- Contains natural elastic for a soft yet breathable feel that's comfortable to wear all day long. The elastic side pulls can be tightened or loosened for the right amount of support. Ships to other countries.
- Worth the cost
- Didn't help my pain
- Glad I bought this support
- Well made, but didn't help
- My Lordoloc lumbar brace is helping my pain
- Easy ordering
Q&A for Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question