Bauerfeind Genutrain S Pro active knee brace with adjustable hinges for lateral stabilization and to keep your knee secure. Joint control adjustments allow 30°, 60°, or 90° flexion, as well as 0° and 20° extension. The Genutrain S Pro features flexible side splints with adjustable hinge settings that allow the user to limit flexion and extension of the knee joint according to their injury. Designed with a breathable knitted fabric, the product contours to the shape of the leg for a precise, comfortable fit that's ideally suited for athletic use and injury recovery. An integrated oval-shaped pressure pad around the patella helps relieve pain and swelling around the front of the knee and gently massages the soft tissues to enhance circulation. Two non-elastic straps above and below the knee provide additional compression and prevent the brace from migrating out of place. The is suitable for meniscus tears, mild to moderate knee arthritis, collateral ligament sprains, and general prevention of knee injuries.
Bauerfeind Genutrain S Pro Features:
- Flexible side splints feature adjustable hinges: Flexion stops at 30°, 60°, and 90° and extension at 20°.
- Oval pressure pad relieves pain and swelling in the front of the knee.
- Breathable knit design for comfort and performance.
- Support straps above and below the joint add compression and prevent brace slippage.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in six sizes - See our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832
Click here to see more Bauerfeind knee braces.
The Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Pro Active Knee Support can be used to treat:
- Mild to moderate ligament instability.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee joint.
- Mild to moderate arthritis of the knee.
- Meniscus tear injuries.
- Sizing chart
Cotton, elastic materials.
- Gives added support, Hinge helps my knee
- Good brace
Q&A for Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Pro Knee Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question