The Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 Knee Support is an anatomically knitted support that incorporates a contoured silicone insert surrounding the patella to provide correct kneecap guidance. The Genutrain P3 features a new anatomically formed pad designed to center the patella during movement to relieve pain caused by misalignment. The new addition of a patient-controlled corrective strap enhances stabilization and stops the patella from drifting laterally. Silicone insert is a specially shaped massage pad with high sides and new inward-facing silicone dots for exerting pain-relieving compression on Hoffa's fat pad. The knitted support contours to the shape of the leg, and has two spiral stays on the sides which give it shape and form while preventing it from rolling down on the sides during activity. The anatomical knitted support is ideal for athletes and well suited for patellofemoral pain syndrome, chondromalacia, anterior knee pain, kneecap misalignment, and more.
Genutrain P3 Features and Benefits:
- New integrated guide keeps the patella from shifting out of place and can be tightened to various degrees depending on the loading situation.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Second wedge-shaped massage pad at the upper outer edge slightly eases the pressure on the tendons connected to the kneecap, thus minimizing the outward pull.
- Provides relief for the kneecap and support during its natural movement.
- Compressive knit and two pads exert a pain-relieving massage effect during movement, which helps to reduce swelling more quickly and activates the muscles that stabilize the joint.
- Elastic knit adapts to the shape of the knee; Doesn't restrict mobility.
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the knee.
- Trapezoidal knit in the popliteal region prevents bunching and pinching.
- Compressive knit helps to reduce swelling more quickly and activates the muscles that stabilize the joint.
- Ideal for use in sports.
- Breathable knit will not retain heat.
- Machine washable.
Available Colors: Black, Natural, Titanium
The Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 Active Knee Support is often used to treat:
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome .
- Patellar tip syndrome (patellar tendonitis).
- Lateralization of the patella (dislocation tendency).
- Anterior knee pain.
- High-riding patella (patella alta).
- After lateral release surgery.
- Sizing chart
- Made in Germany.
- Contains natural elastic material.
- Love my P3
- Using this for my kneecap tracking
- Great product
- Basic Knee Pain
Q&A for Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 Knee Support
- From Sally
- Q: What is the difference between the bauerfeind genutrain p3 vs a3?
- A: The Genutrain P3 has a corrective strap that attaches to the patella buttress laterally to help create a lateral wall that helps the patella track medially. The A3 does not include this feature/benefit.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Sally