The Bauerfeind Globoped Forefoot Relief Shoe helps wounds and injuries heal in the forefoot and anterior midfoot areas. It provides relief for post surgical conditions, neuropathic forefoot ulcers, diabetic ulcers and rheumatic feet. The orthosis relieves pressure on the forefoot for injuries and post surgical forefoot conditions and reduces convalescent time. The shoe's cutout promotes early rolloff back underneath the arch which reduces stress underneath the metatarsals and toes . The three closure straps provide quick and easy fitting adjustments both for patients and care givers. The Globoped Forefoot Relief Shoe allows for early mobility training and has an adjustable/removable shield to protect the toes from scrapes and foreign objects. The shield is both heat moldable and detachable to suit a wide range of applications.
Bauerfeind Globoped Forefoot Relief Shoe Features:
- Relieves forefoot and anterior midfoot pressure.
- Durable upper material can be washed.
- Comfortable, seamless, soft inner lining.
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
- Ideal for injuries and post-surgical conditions.
- Reduces recovery time, promoting faster healing.
- Three strap velcro closure system.
- Includes toe shield; Heat-moldable, Detachable; Can be inserted using the drill holes located in the sole.
- Protects the foot from touching foreign objects.
The Bauerfeind Globoped Forefoot Relief Shoe can be used to provide support and relief from the following:
- Diabetes mellitus ulcers.
- Neuropathis forefoot ulcers.
- Injuries of the forefoot.
- Post-surgical forefoot conditions.
- Rheumatic feet.
- Sizing chart
- Perfect service
- Five stars
- Best for Foot Pain
- Looks Weird But It Works
- Happy Father
- Such a relief
Q&A for Bauerfeind Globoped Forefoot Relief Shoe
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question