The Bauerfeind EpiTrain PowerGuard Elbow Support sports elbow brace protects the elbow, and relieves elbow pain associated with excessive strain and hyperextension. It is designed specifically for sporting activities (especially throwing activities) and uses PowerGuard technology to cushion arm extension forces on the elbow joint. This is achieved using an individually adjustable strap system and the Boa closure system attached to a breathable anatomical knitted arm sleeve. The stabilizing and cushioning effect enables the Elbow Brace to help prevent painful hypertension and alleviate discomfort with activity.
Bauerfeind Sports Elbow Brace / EpiTrain PowerGuard Elbow Support Features and Benefits:
- Boa closure system - for individual adjustable motion control (hyperextension).
- Protects against excessive strain on the elbow.
- Mesh knit material is optimized for sports; Breathable and durable for an athlete.
- Machine washable.
- Sleeve provides graduated compression for improved joint stability and reduces swelling.
- Helps handle stres that comes from throwing and sports activities.
- Enables better endurance, less fatigue, and faster recover after playing sports.
The Bauerfeind Sports Elbow Brace / EpiTrain PowerGuard Elbow Support can be used to treat:
- Ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) sprain.
- Prevents hyperextension of elbow.
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Recovery following Tommy John surgery.
- Sizing chart
Mesh fabric material - polyester/nylon.
- Tommy John Surgery
- Really works
- Good design - actually helps
- Good brace for pitching
- Helped my son's baseball elbow pain
Q&A for Bauerfeind Sports Elbow Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question