The Bauerfeind EpiTrain® Elbow Support provides targeted support to relieve over-strained, achy, inflamed elbow joints. Few elbow braces provide the comfort and compression as the Bauerfeind EpiTrain. The special knitted compressive support with built in viscoelastic pads reduces swelling and edema, and messages the soft tissues to relieve pain and reduce swelling. The breathable knit materials and design, with elastic at the edges, stays in place as your body moves. The support's soft fabric won’t irritate the skin like standard neoprene braces. The knitted fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you cool and dry. The anatomical shape is tapered at the edges that won't impede circulation as you move for maximum comfort. EpiTrain can be used for tennis elbow, golfers elbow and achy, swollen elbow joints.
Bauerfeind EpiTrain® Elbow Support Features:
- Knit fabric with silicone inserts provides message effect of the joint where forearm flexor extensor muscles attach.
- Relieves pressure and provides intermittent compression to the soft tissues.
- Increases circulation aids in reducing swelling and edema.
- Contoured viscoelastic pads deliver pain relief by relieving pressure and ensures correct positioning.
- Graduated compression at the edges prevents constriction of circulation.
- Lightweight, breathable knit fabric is breathable and keeps moisture away from your skin.
- Removable strap for adjustable compression level.
- Machine washable.
- Fits right and left.
- Seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important sizing/measurement information.
Available Colors: Titanium, Black, Nature
The Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Support can be used to treat:
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow).
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfers' elbow).
- Post elbow athroscopy.
- Elbow strains or sprains.
- Pre and post-operative elbow conditions.
- Chronic swelling and edema.
- Sizing chart
Measure circumference 4 3/4" from the end of elbow for correct size.
- EpiTrain® contains natural elastic.
- As Described
- Product has value, works well
It's decently comfortable, you want it snug, it's important you measure your arm to get the right size.
- Good support, good service
- Good elbow brace
- Works as described
- Difficult to put on
Q&A for Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Support
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question