The Bauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Strap has stabilizing support to relieve tendon pain such as tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, and arthritis. The knitted design features a visco-elastic pressure cushion that can help relieve pressure on the soft tissue tendon attachments with targeted compression to the lateral insertion point. The Bauerfeind's EpiPoint supports the forearm and has a special knit that's adjustable for targeting compression. Its integral elastic pressure cushion (pad) relieves pressure on the tendon attachments at precisely the right points.Lightweight pile material with terrycloth lining absorbs perspiration so you can experience full relief in comfort with the EpiPoint. A special red warning section indicates if the strap has been pulled too tightly and if the pressure is therefore too strong. The brace can be worn on either the left or the right arm.
Bauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Strap Features:
- Elastic elbow support for a precise fit.
- Relieves tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, epicondylitis, and overuse arm pain.
- Knobbed visco-elastic pressure cushion helps relieve pressure on the tendon attachments with targeted compression to the lateral insertion point.
- Pad pivots and is adjustable to the correct anatomical pressure you desire for the right or left arm.
- Red warning indicator lets you know when the straps pulled too tightly.
- Lightweight pile material lined with terrycloth offers lasting comfort and absorbs perspiration.
- Semi-rigid plastic bar retains shape for an ideal fit and durability.
- Universal size fits 8.75'' - 13'' forearm circumference.
- Hand wash product for best care.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Color: Titanium
The Bauerfeind Epipoint elbow support can be used to treat:
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow).
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfers' elbow).
- Sizing chart
One universal size - Fits forearm circumference 8-3/4" - 13" (22.5 - 33cm)
Materials: thermoplastic polyurethane, polyamide, silicone, polyurethane, cotton, polyoxzmethylene, polyester, spring steel strip C75 (coated), elastodiene, elastane, polypropylene, polyacrylate, viscose.
Your ACE for tennis elbow: The EpiPoint elbow support fastens easily with a velcro strap around the forearm. The elastic band exerts compression for targeted relief. The visco-elastic pad nubbed zones provide massage affect to the arm muscle to relieve pressure on the tendon attachments. This helps stimulate healing and helps ease arm pain.
The pad can be rotated around the central axis and refastened easily so EpiPoint can be worn on either the left or the right forearm. The small red indicator indicates when excessive pressure is being applied. The terrycloth lining enables the strap be worn under a sweater or a shirt.
- Solid product
- Elbow pain almost gone
- My friend suggested this support...
- Great for tennis
- Like it a lot
- Giving it four Stars
As you can tell, I'm not the biggest fan of these monstrosities. For the life of me, I cannot figure out why the majority of elbow straps are freakishly huge and thick when all you need is a small area of pressure, but whatever. They're better than nothing.
Q&A for Bauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Strap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question