The Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Ankle Brace stabilizes the entire ankle providing medial/lateral ligament protection. CaligaLoc stabilizes the ankle even when you are not wearing a shoe. CaligaLoc anatomically contoured stabilizing brace is used as a conservative treatment for torn ankle ligaments, after operations on the ligaments or in cases of chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle by counteracting supination (outward rolling of the ankle) and preventing abnormal loads in the upper ankle. The CaligaLoc is easily fastened using velcro straps and can be used for support inside shoes or to maintain positioning splint at night. The splint's thermoplastic shell can be easily reshaped as needed to fit anatomically for stability and protection until greater mobility is allowed.
Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Ankle Brace Features:
- Anatomically contoured, thin, lightweight design stabilizes and protects and ensures maximum comfort.
- Stabilizes torn lateral malleolar ankle ligaments.
- Easy to put on and adjust.
- Protects chronic upper lower ankle instability.
- Counteracts against supination and reduces loads on the ankle.
- Can be worn 24/7 in shoes or as a postural splint at night.
- Color: Titanium.
The Bauerfeind Caligaloc Ankle Brace can be used to treat the following:
- Post traumatic tarsal sinus syndrome.
- Torn ankle ligaments.
- Postoperative ligament protection.
- Instability of the subtalar joint.
- Permanent stabilization for chronic instability of the upper/lower ankle where surgery is contraindicated.
- Sizing chart
- Terrible Sprain
- Ankle stability
- Saturday Delivery
Q&A for Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question