The Bauerfeind AirLoc® Ankle Brace is a stabilizing orthosis incorporating an innovative flexible shell. The plastic shells are anatomically contoured and therefore fit comfortable. Inflatable air cushions allow the brace to be adjusted to the degree of swelling. AirLoc counteracts ankle twisting and stabilizes the lateral ligaments of the ankle. The brace has two adjustable velcro straps for a comfortable, secure fit inside all types of shoes. This supports sensorimotor function to counteract further injury.
Bauerfeind AirLoc Stabilizing Ankle Orthosis Features:
- Flexible, plastic shells contour to the shape of the ankle.
- Supports and stabilizes injured ankle capsular ligaments.
- Individually inflatable air cushions relive swelling.
- Velcro straps are specially cut for optimal wearing comfort.
- Reduces swelling and pain; provides ankle/foot stability and support.
- Streamlined shell design fits inside shoes.
- Universal - Fits right or left ankle.
- Simple to adjust and insert.
- Color: Titanium.
The Bauerfeind AirLoc Ankle Brace can be used to treat:
- Acute capsular ligament injuries of the ankle.
- Chronic ankle instability.
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Prevention against further ankle twisting.
- Sizing chart
One size (universal).
Flexible, plastic, anatomically contoured shells with individually inflatable Airloc bladder pillows.
- Fast delivery
- Good design
- Gives good support
Q&A for Bauerfeind AirLoc Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question