Designed for post-operative patients in need of additional support, the Vista® 637 LSO provides support and relief for secondary back pain. Multiple back panel options and integrated anterior support provide a comfortable environment for healing. The Vista® 637 LSO is one size adjustable, and can be stepped down to the Vista® 631 LSO LoPro and the Vista® 627 Lumbar.
Aspen Vista 637 LSO Features:
- Lateral panels provide increased motion control on the sides for patients in need of additional support.
- Back panel options - removable back panel extension can be removed as recovery improves.
- Sure Slot System allows one product to comfortably fit waists ranging from 26” – 60”.
- Easily stepped down to the Vista 631 LSO Lo Pro and the Vista 627 Lumbar.
- SlickTrack™ Rotating Wheel Tightening System provides effective compression regardless of patient strength.
- Can be stepped down to a Vista 631 and/or the Vista 627 as recovery progresses..
The Aspen Vista 637 LSO may be used to treat secondary low back pain, lumbar disc herniations, sciatica, failed low back pain syndrome, recovery after spinal surgery.
- Sizing chart
Universal - fits 25" - 60" waist
Q&A for Aspen Vista 637 LSO Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.