The Aircast StabilAir Wrist Orthosis is a lightweight, water resistant brace designed for the treatment of post-operative distal radius fractures. It features a lightweight clam shell design that's lined with full-length aircells that can be inflated to provide consistent, full length immobilization for Colles fractures, trauma, and recovery from surgery. Ventilation holes throughout enhance air flow for patient comfort while adjustable velcro straps allow full adjustability for swelling. The Aircast StabilAir wrist brace is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit and allows full use of the fingers. Additional padding inside wicks perspiration away from the skin to help provide comfort for all day wear. The product is an excellent replacement to casting where consistent visual fracture monitoring is preferred in place of a cast and is radiolucent for use with X-ray machines.
Aircast StabilAir Wrist Orthosis Features:
- Adjustable aircells on dorsal and volar aspects provide support and comfort.
- Perimeter aircell is inflated using the specialized Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge.
- Flexible dorsal shell; Rigid volar shell design for fracture stabilization.
- Lightweight, ventilated, and fully adjustable.
- Volar shell has a slightly angled curvature that promotes full use of the fingers.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above to determine the correct size required.
- Can be used as a Colles fracture splint alternative to casting.
- Radiolucent for use with xrays.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3982
The Aircast StabilAir Wrist Orthosis is suitable for post-operative management for distal radius fractures also known as Colles fractures.
- Sizing chart
Please measure the circumference of the wrist for the correct size:
Size Wrist Circumference S 5 - 6.5" (12.7 - 16.5 cm) M 6.25 - 7.75" (15.9 - 19.7 cm)
- Includes inflatable aircells and a semi-rigid shell for immobilization and protection. Comes with inflation hand bulb.
- Air bladders provided compression and...
- Better than my last cast
- Good product and service.
- stabilair is better than a cast
Q&A for Aircast StabilAir Wrist Orthosis
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.