The Aircast Knee Immobilizer provides effective immobilization by keeping the knee knee straight in full extension. The knee immobilizer can be used in conjunction with the Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff to provide cold therapy to relieve pain and swelling.
The posterior splint design of the Aircast Knee Immobilizer leaves plenty of room for bandages and dressings. It's well suited for providing support acute knee injuries or for immobilizing the knee joint immediately after surgery. It's available in three sizes to fit every size leg.
Aircast Knee Immobilizer Features:
- The rigid posterior splint comfortably stabilizes the knee in a fully protected position.
- Well padded straps with velcro closures ensure a comfortable fit.
- Ideal for acute knee injuries and post-operative protection.
- Open air design promotes patient comfort.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff at the same time for the added benefits of cold and compression.
- Three sizes available based on leg inseam length - please see our sizing chart tab above for detailed sizing information.
Search our full selection of Aircast braces here.
The Aircast Knee Immobilizer is commonly used for:
- Stabilization of the knee after an acute injury (knee sprain, patella dislocation, quadricep tendon ruptures, patella fractures).
- Post-operative recovery.
- Sizing chart
Measure the inseam length as shown below to determine the correct size:
Size Brace Length Leg Inseam Small 23" (58 cm) 25"-28" (64-69 cm) Medium 26.5" (67 cm) 27"-33" (69-84 cm) Large 29.5" (75 cm) 32"-36" (81-91 cm)
- Made in Mexico.
- Doctor wanted this after my ACL reconstruction
- Full extension
Q&A for Aircast Knee Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.