Under Armour Coreshorts Pro provide premium support and compression throughout your lower abdominal region. This is the "orginal product" that features a unique crossing pattern in both the front and rear made of strong elastic panels designed to enhance support for your abdominal and pelvic core muscles - not the latest prima material designed to offer primarily comfort as written about on UA's website. The unique sling affect replicates the function of your core muscles to provide enhanced injury protection and performance. Under Armour Coreshorts Pro capture your hip and groin to provide a level of compression you're guaranteed to instantly feel. The product is ideally suited for treating and preventing groin and hamstring pulls commonly experienced in contact sports like football, hockey, and rugby. Athletes commonly report a boost in muscle output and greater speed activation by wearing the product. Experience a whole new feeling in core stability with shorts designed for today's serious athletes.
Under Armour Coreshorts Pro Features:
- Unique X pattern supports your core region better than traditional compression shorts.
- Elastic X panels replicates your core muscles' function for enhanced injury protection and performance.
- Stronger elastics used in the Pro version over standard coreshorts provide greater compression.
- Enhances energy return for lower quarter explosiveness.
- Under Armour Coreshorts Pro are comfortable under any gear.
- Wicks perspiration away from your body.
- A favorite among players at the NFL combines.
- Available in six sizes for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab.
Under Armour Coreshorts Pro are ideally suited for:
- Prevention of hamstring, quadricep, and groin injuries.
- Provides hamstring, groin, and quad compression and ultra support.
- Sizing chart
- Body fabric 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane.
- X elastic band: 92% Polyyester, 8% Doralston.
- 10" inseam.
- SPF 30+.
- Built in odor control.
- Good support
I have a long recovery ahead but these are definitely making life easier for me. Thanks.
Q&A for Under Armour Coreshorts Pro (Original)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Under Armour Authorized Dealer Site
Under Armour believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Under Armour product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Under Armour collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Under Armour product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Under Armour therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Under Armour item through any website, unless it is an authorized Under Armour dealer.
We are a Under Armour Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Under Armour warranty. Others do not offer the original Under Armour warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Under Armour takes great care to ensure that all Under Armour authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Under Armour purchasers.