Under Armour Coreshorts Pro are ideally suited for:
- Prevention of hamstring, quadricep, and groin injuries.
- Provides hamstring, groin, and quad compression and ultra support.
Q&A for Under Armour Coreshorts Pro (Original)
- From Billy Tomlinson
- Q: How much compression does the UA Coreshorts Pro supply compared to other compression shorts?
- A: UA Coreshorts Pro feature elastic crossing panels made from polyester and doralston - it's very strong elastic and provides greater support and compression than the surrounding fabric used in the rest of the short. The rest of the short is made out of a combination of nylon and elastane (spandex) to provide compression and softness comparable to the feeling of regular UA compression shorts. They are designed to fit snug and provide much greater compression throughout your hip, groin, and thigh regions - they will contain you in a much more supportive way over traditional compression shorts.
- From Ray Brimlee
- Q: Are these the softer style Coreshorts or the ones designed for greater compression like the ones I've seen at the combines?
- A: These are the stronger Coreshorts Pro with the thicker, stronger X pattern that's designed for real compression. This is the style that's been used at the football combines.
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Under Armour Authorized Dealer Site
Under Armour believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Under Armour product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Under Armour collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Under Armour product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Under Armour therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Under Armour item through any website, unless it is an authorized Under Armour dealer.
We are a Under Armour Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Under Armour warranty. Others do not offer the original Under Armour warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Under Armour takes great care to ensure that all Under Armour authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Under Armour purchasers.