The Ultimate Ice Wraps Hamstring Wrap can be used for:
- Hamstring pulls.
- Quadriceps strains.
The Ultimate ice Wraps Hamstring Wrap features water and non-toxic materials for safe and effective cold application for everyday use.
Ice Wrap Tips
CAUTION; Ultimate Ice Wraps Hamstring Wrap use is for therapeutic "cold therapy" treatment only. Consult with a physician for the appropriate length of time you should ice. Please use only as directed. Should any skin irritation occurs, please discontinue Ultimate Ice Wrap use, and consult your physician or health professional.
- Remove the sheet of Igloo Max Cold Ice from the Ultimate Wrap, and place the sheet of Igloo Max Cold Ice in the freezer for 45-60 minutes. Do Not place any heavy objects or apply extreme force to the Igloo Max Cold Ice sheet.
- Remove the frozen sheet of “Igloo Maxcold Natural Ice” and insert the sheet of into the "Ice Wrap". You should seal the Velcro seam on the brace to secure the “Igloo Maxcold Natural Ice” in your brace.
- Place the “Ultimate Ice Wrap” on the area to be treated and secure the Ultimate Wrap with the Velcro straps.
- The Ultimate Ice Wraps Hamstring Wrap product is designed to be used either over or under clothing for maximum relief and comfort.
- Caution; be careful when applying to bare skin. Do not place the sheet of Igloo Max Cold ice in a microwave, or heat the ICE in any manner. Ice Wrap Use Tips: Please note the following instructions that will enable you to get the maximum benefit from the ice wrap use.
Q&A for Ultimate Ice Hamstring Wrap
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question