When it comes to finding low profile, comfortable support for your thumb, it's hard to beat the MedSpec Tee Pee Thumb Protector. It features a total of three stays around your thumb to provide restriction of movement while allowing full wrist motion. The Tee Pee Thumb Protector is made out of soft felt material that breaths well and holds up to daily use. The wrist strap has some stretch to it that helps add compression and support around your wrist. The product is well suited for use at work and home for treating sprains and tendonitis injuries. Patients appreciate the product's low profile features while physician's recognize the American made quality inside every Tee Pee Thumb Protector.
Tee Pee Thumb Protector Features:
- Three stays form a "Tee Pee" that provides a custom fit.
- Encompass the thumb to provide a safe and secure environment following injury.
- Main, dorsal and palmar malleable stays can all be adjusted to customize for each patient.
- Does not restrict wrist motion.
- Perforated suede material improves its evaporation qualities.
- Polypropylene felt wicks moisture away from skin.
- Velstretch strap properly secures base of product while allowing ulnar and radial deviation.
- Fits left or right hand.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Available Colors: Black.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3923.
The MedSpec Tee Pee Thumb Protector is a commonly used choice for:
- Thumb sprains.
- CMC arthritis.
- Blackberry Thumb.
- Overuse Syndrome.
- Sizing chart
Measure the distance from wrist to thumb IP (middle) joint as shown below.
- Polypropylene felt material draws moisture away from your skin for cool comfort.
- VelStretch strap for elastic strap closure.
- Perfect fit
- I highly recommend this product.
- Great product
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.