The MedSpec Phantom Dorsal Night Splint provides an adjustable stretch to the foot to treat plantar fasciitis and achilles tendon strains with a low profile, comfortable design . The adjustable aluminum stay inside is heavily padded and can be bent accordingly to provide the right level of dorsiflexion or plantarflexion as needed. Elastic strap material underneath the foot provides extra tension on the plantar fascia by keeping the foot positioned closer to the splint for a more effective stretch. The Phantom dorsal night splint is padded on all sides to avoid any hard surfaces from coming in contact with the opposing leg. Made with CoolFlex material for breathability, the splint also features non-skid material that's sewn into the sole for enhanced safety.
Phantom Dorsal Night Splint Features:
- Comfortable low profile dorsal design enhances patient compliance and there are no hard surfaces to contact the opposing while sleeping.
- Made of Coolflex material for enhanced breath-ability around the entire.
- Fully padded internal aluminum dorsal stays can be bent to increase or decrease the amount of dorsiflexion stretch desired for the right amount of stretch needed.
- Non-skid sole provides better traction when patients need to sit up on the edge of the bed at night (product should not be walked in).
- Elastic tensioner strapping under mid-foot arch pulls upward to provide additional tension on the plantar fascia.
- Fits left and right sides.
- US manufacturing for higher quality control standards.
- Available in five sizes for a perfect fit - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396
The MedSpec Phantom Dorsal Night Splint is designed to treat:
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Heel spurs.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Based on typical shoe size.
- Made from breathable, hypercell CoolFlex material for enhanced comfort.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Has worked very well for my arch pain
- Seems to be working
- Night Splint
Q&A for MedSpec Phantom Dorsal Night Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.