The Cybertech MAC Plus back brace provides effect support with a tall height rear panel for greater protection and restriction of lumbar movement. The product features a comfortable mesh fabric corset attached to a flexible pulley system in the rear with a 3:1 mechanical advantage. The Cybertech MAC Plus comes standard with a removable posterior panel that averages 14 - 16" in height. It can be removed for use as a standard corset if desired. Patients appreciate the product's ability to contour to the shape of the lower back and the pulley's ease of use design. The brace comes in five sizes, and can be used for herniated discs, low back pain, degenerative disc disease, and much more.
Cybertech MAC Plus Back Brace:
- Flexible pulley system in the rear curves to the patient's natural lordosis curvature in their low back..MAC Plus utilizes triple woven nylon (parachute cord) in the pulley system as opposed to smaller, less durable shoestring cord.
- The posterior panel is easy to remove and measure 14" - 16" depending on the size of brace.
- The mechanical advantage pulley system is guaranteed for the life of the back support brace.
- It can be replaced free of charge by the manufacturer.
- Pulley system provides a 3:1 mechanical advantage for easy tightening.
- The patient can adjust the lower back support with one hand in one second while standing, sitting, walking or driving.
- Single front fabric fastener makes the brace easy to put on or take off.
- Made out of breathable nylon mesh and a moisture-wicking material to maximize air-flow.
- Low-profile version is the same brace in black and its just slightly narrower in the front.
Available Colors: White, Low-Profile Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0630
The Cybertech MAC Plus back brace is commonly used for:
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusions.
- Lumbar strains/sprains.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis.
- Lumbar osteoarthritis.
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease.
- Degenerative joint disease.
- Low back pain.
- Sizing chart
- Flexible mesh material for breathability.
- Flexible rear pulley and posterior panel contour to the shape of your lower back.
- Great product Excellent Customer Service
Q&A for Cybertech MAC Plus Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.