The Innovation Sports CTi Wrist Brace features a unique hinged design and a lightweight carbon fiber shell to help protect and restore movement of the wrist that has been negatively affected by an injury. CTi wrist braces enable people to return to activities sooner, while reducing the risk of re-injury, even in activities with a high incidence of injury such as motocross. They allow for limited, controlled wrist extension in a protected range. This is accomplished with a special bi-axial hinge that also allows ulnar (pinky side) and radial (thumb side) movement. The CTI wrist brace has an open-palm design to enhance easy handling of a motorcycle. It's comfortable to wear and limits obstruction of the patients grip, while the rigid dorsal frame provides stability and support. The CTi wrist brace frame is constructed of a combination of kevlar composite, epoxy resin and carbon fiber for unmatched strength and lightweight support.
"This is serious protection for motorcycle enthusiasts and anyone who has ever fractured their wrist!"
CTi Wrist Brace Features:
- Extension limits can be set to 1 of 3 pre-set ranges of motion (0, 20, 40 degrees). Comes pre-set with a preset of 60 degrees of range of motion - perfect for almost any activity, right out of the box.
- Allows side to side wrist movement ie. radial and ulnar deviation.
- Easy-pull strap configuration makes application easy, quick and comfortable.
- Frame is constructed from a high strength, lightweight combination of epoxy resin, carbon fiber and kevlar composite.
- Liner is constructed from a high-grade, open cell foam and is ergonomically shaped for fit and comfort.
- Bi-axial, articulating hinge provides a controlled and anatomically-accurate movement of the wrist.
- This brace is considered Universal, and can be used for the Left or Right Side. Simply trim the neoprene liner with a pair of scissors to omit the thumb loop for the side that you aren't using. Make sure that you are satisfied completely with the fit before altering the brace as it will not be able to be returned if you cut off one of the two thumb loops.
- Unique, open palm design is minimally invasive and limits obstruction of patient\'s grip.
- Made in the USA for highest quality manufacturing standards.
- Size SMALL in Clear Carbon color is the only size still available - this is the original with the "CTi" logo on the top of the wrist. Click AllSport Dynamics OTS Wrist Braces to get the same model in additional sizes and colors.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3915.
CTi wrist braces are well suited for:
- Wrist reconstruction.
- Sprains with TFCC tear-triangular fibrocartilage complex.
- Coles fracture-distal radius.
- Scaphoid nonunion.
- Partial tendon rupture.
- ORIF- Open reduction and internal fixation for fracture of carpal scaphoid.
- Ulnar styloid fracture.
- Compound Radius/Ulna fracture.
- Perilunate dislocation.
- Transscaphoid perilunate fracture.
- To protect bone-ligament transfer procedures.
- Radius fracture/extensor tendon rupture.
- Comminuted open distal Radius and Ulna fracture.
- Motocross protection.
- Sizing chart
Size Width (Inches) Width (cm) XSmall 0 - 2" 0 - 5.1 Small 2 - 2 5/16" 5.1 - 5.9 Medium 2 5/16 - 2 5/8" 5.9 - 6.7 Large 2 5/8 - 2 15/16" 6.7 - 7.5 XLarge 2 15/16 - 3 1/4" 7.5 - 8.1
- Carbon fiber frame for lightweight strength and durability.
Q&A for Innovation Sports CTi Wrist Brace
- From scott mitchell
- Q: Do you accept medical insurance?
- A: That's a good question.
We don't process insurance ourselves because everyone has a different insurance plan with different deductibles and different types of coverage....not to mention plan "restrictions." If we contemplated processing people's insurance, we would start needing Excedrin to make it to the end of the work day. This process is easier for customers....and patients, and lets everyone know what the final cost is going to be without any insurance coverage, last minute, patient responsibility "surprises". You can send in your invoice from your purchase into your insurance company to get reimbursed based on your durable medical equipment coverage.
So far 94 persons found this question helpful
- From scott mitchell
DME-Direct is an Innovation Sports Authorized Dealer Site
Innovation Sports believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Innovation Sports product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Innovation Sports collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Innovation Sports product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Innovation Sports therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Innovation Sports item through any website, unless it is an authorized Innovation Sports dealer.
We are a Innovation Sports Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Innovation Sports warranty. Others do not offer the original Innovation Sports warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Innovation Sports takes great care to ensure that all Innovation Sports authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Innovation Sports purchasers.