The Hely & Weber TKO (The Knuckle Orthosis) Boxer's Fracture Splint is the most versatile brace for hand injuries including metacarpal fractures, or collateral ligament injuries of the phalanges. The TKO effectively immobilizes the hand to not allow rotation of the fourth/fifth fingers. It's suitable for both non-surgical treatment, as well as, for protection following surgical reduction of a metacarpal fracture. This Boxer's fracture splint has a "window" to accommodate pins in the fourth or fifth metacarpals on the medial side of the brace, and a moldable, padded aluminum stay to maintain the required degree of PIP flexion for a collateral ligament injury. The aluminum stay can be easily bent in seconds to place the last two fingers in the perfect healing position.
The boxer's fracture splint is a one size fits all product that can be used on any size patient with a metacarpal fracture. Unlike hard plastic splint designs, this model is comfortable to wear day or night and can be washed in the sink if needed. The item's velcro straps are easy to fasten in place for the right level of support and comfort. If needed, the physician can examine the hand more easily compared to an applied cast, and the material will not interfere with taking x-rays of the fracture.
Boxer Splint Features:
- Straps are infinitely adjustable for fit and comfort for a variety or proximal phalangeal injuries.
- Oval opening accommodates any pins used following surgery for a Boxer's fracture.
- Reduces pain & swelling through maintenance or proper alignment of the hand and phalangeal joints.
- Distal Buddy Strapping eliminates rotation of the finger- perfect for collateral ligament injuries to the phalangeal joints where rotation can interfere with the healing process.
- Padded aluminum stays are malleable allowing for quick size adjustments for different size hands.
- Reversible - can be used as a radial gutter splint to immobilize the first two fingers.
Recommended Manufacturer's HCPC: L3807
Provides positioning for fractures or injuries to metacarpals, phalanges, MCP and IP joints
- Sizing chart
- Great brace
- Hely and Weber TKO (the knuckle orthosis)
- TKO Splint - Great Boxer Splint
- Excellent Product
- TKO hand brace
- Excellent product, excellent service
Q&A for Hely & Weber TKO Boxer's Fracture Splint #3848
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer Site
Hely Weber believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Hely Weber product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Hely Weber collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Hely Weber product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Hely Weber therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Hely Weber item through any website, unless it is an authorized Hely Weber dealer.
We are a Hely Weber Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Hely Weber warranty. Others do not offer the original Hely Weber warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Hely Weber takes great care to ensure that all Hely Weber authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Hely Weber purchasers.