The Dr. Bakst Magnetic Back Support uses 28 high powered magnets within a supportive belt to relieve your pain and discomfort. The wrap holds 33,000 Gauss powered Neodymium and ceramic unipolar magnets in a strategic position around the lumbar spine to provide symptom relief. The magnetic back brace features a comfortable neoprene design with a front closure system to secure it in place across the front of your stomach. The unisex design fits both men and women comfortably. The Dr. Bakst Magnetic Back Support can be hand washed without the back magnet inserts.
Dr. Bakst Magnetic Back Brace Features:
- Promotes natural back pain relief.
- Uses 28 strategically and anatomically positioned, high-powered Neodymium and Ceramic unipolar magnets.
- 33,000 Gauss power providing deep penetration.
- Belt has an adjustable velcro enclosure across the front for easy fitting.
- Extremely high quality breathable neoprene material for durability.
- Hand washable; line (hang) dry.
- Available in four sizes to fit everyone - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E01289
The Dr. Bakst Magnetic Back Support Belt can be used for treating:
- Lower back pain.
- Sizing chart
- Standard neoprene material for durability.
- 28 high-powered Neodymium and Ceramic unipolar magnets.
- 33,000 Gauss power for deep penetration.
- Great investment.
Q&A for Dr. Bakst Magnetic Back Support/Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Dr. Bakst Authorized Dealer Site
Dr. Bakst believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Dr. Bakst product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Dr. Bakst collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Dr. Bakst product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Dr. Bakst therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Dr. Bakst item through any website, unless it is an authorized Dr. Bakst dealer.
We are a Dr. Bakst Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Dr. Bakst warranty. Others do not offer the original Dr. Bakst warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Dr. Bakst takes great care to ensure that all Dr. Bakst authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Dr. Bakst purchasers.