The new Donjoy Iceman CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling in an all new "cubed" design. The product provides constant cold therapy for 6-8 hours before needing to be refilled with ice and water. The system features a patented semi-closed loop design that recirculates water warmed by your skin's temperature to recirculate with cold water from the cooler for a more constant temperature out at the pad. The clear plastic cooler holds roughly the same amount of water as the original model yet is easier to visualize when the water needs to be changed. The Donjoy Iceman CLEAR cold therapy unit is designed with a simple plug and play design, and is ideally suited for speeding up the recovery process following orthopedic surgery. The system comes factory-sealed for immediate use right out of the box - just choose your type of wrap-on pad from the pulldown above to complete your order.
Donjoy Iceman CLEAR3 Features:
- Clear cooler is designed for easier patient refilling.
- Provides 6-8 hours of cold therapy.
- Works with all Donjoy cold therapy pads.
- Recirculates warmer water from the pad with cold water from cooler for more even temperature at the pad.
- Self-priming, plug and play operation right from the box.
- All units warehoused in stock for immediate delivery.
- Click to see the Donjoy Iceman CLEAR return policy
- Non-returnable for patient protection.
What is a "Wrap-On Pad?" Wrap-on pads circulate cold water over the joint, and are designed with a velcro hook engagable material along with a stretch band to easily wrap around the effected area.
Available Wrap-On Pad Choices: See sizing chart tab for size guidelines.
- McGuire Knee w/Open Patella (10.85” x 11.34”)11-1268.
- Universal Multiuse Reg. Hose (10.85” x 11.34”) 11-0679.
- Universal Multiuse Extended Hose (10.85” x 11.34”) 11-0680.
- Universal Multiuse XL, Reg. Hose (12” x 11.34”) 11-0681.
- Universal Multiuse XL, Extended Hose (12” x 11.34”) 11-0682.
- Universal Shoulder 11-1334.
- Universal Shoulder Small 11-1397.
- Hip: Left (11-9112) or Right (11-9111).
- Forefoot (11-1521).
- Ankle (11-1522).
Replacement Parts: Replacement parts and accessories are available for this unit - please visit the "Iceman CLEAR Accessories" listing.
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this cryotherapy product. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cryotherapy unit. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By adding this product to your cart you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249
The Donjoy Iceman CLEAR³ is well suited for:
- Therapeutic cold to reduce swelling or pain after an injury or surgical procedure.
- Faster recovery and rehabilitation following ligament reconstructions, etc.
- Inflammation and chronic pain relief.
- Sizing chart
Most pads for the Iceman CLEAR are adult universally sized to fit every size patient, large or small. Here are some helpful hints to observe when ordering pads that come in different sizes/varieties (ie. consider this a helpful cheat sheet to make ordering the correct size eazier):
- Shoulder comes in two sizes: regular or small. Small is indicated for short and petite individuals; regular to large size individuals choose the regular.
- Universal Multiuse pads come in four configurations yet basically looks like the universal wrap-on pad pictured above in our picture box. The difference: get in a regular OR a slightly (about 2" larger circumference) larger XL size pad. The variation is in the length of the hose: the regular hose length is pictured in the same picture box on the front page. The extended hose is roughly 6" longer for a slightly longer "stem" hose portion coming directly out of the pad itself.
- Hip: choose left or right.
The product runs off a typical three prong outlet.
- Donjoy rated
- Donjoy Iceman Clear cold therapy unit
Q&A for Donjoy Iceman CLEAR3 Cold Therapy Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Donjoy Authorized Dealer Site
Donjoy believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Donjoy product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Donjoy collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Donjoy product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Donjoy therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Donjoy item through any website, unless it is an authorized Donjoy dealer.
We are a Donjoy Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Donjoy warranty. Others do not offer the original Donjoy warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Donjoy takes great care to ensure that all Donjoy authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Donjoy purchasers.