All shipping is performed Monday - Friday and does not include federal holidays and/or major carrier holiday schedules. Our website taps into UPS directly to give you an exact shipping quote for your order and will quote standard, ground, 3 day select, 2nd day air saver, and next day air saver options based on the "ship to" address information provided. This information is displayed when going through the checkout process before any credit card information is requested.
We offer Free ground shipping on all orders over $100 and on select items, within the continental USA (48 states), and offer a standard flat rate of $7.50 for orders less than $100
Terms and Conditions:
Ground and expedited orders from DME-Direct.com are shipped by UPS or Federal Express. Please be certain to provide the billing address at the time of checkout that matches the billing address on file at the credit card issuing bank. Packages can be shipped to a different address, but the billing address must match the credit card address or the credit card will likely be declined. Please contact us for any clarification or assistance with this. Customer is responsible for sending merchandise back to DME-Direct if it is shipped out as ordered.
DME-Direct.com cannot generally ship to P.O. Boxes because our primary means of shipping is UPS and Fedex and they won't deliver to P.O. Boxes. Therefore, please provide a physical street address or a Rural Box address for shipping. NOTE: We will gladly ship to any APO address for the US military. For shipments to APO addresses, we use USPS Priority Mail. To ensure that you properly receive your package, please format the shipping address like this example:
First Name: Sgt. Matthew
Last Name: Mason
Street Address: PSC 94 Box 709
Post Code: 09824-5435
UPS, Fedex & the US Postal Service (USPS) will generally leave a package on your door in your absence. Please notify us in the "comments" section of the order if you are uncomfortable with this. We are not responsible for theft or loss of items once delivered to your address.
Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover. We can also accept Paypal, Cashier's checks or Money Orders. NOTE: Products will not ship until payment is received.
Shipping Options and Charges:
All shipping charges are based on the dimensional weight of the item and the distance the item is being shipped to give our customers the lowest possible shipping rates. DME-Direct reserves the right to ship packages with standard shipping of 1 lb or less via USPS Priority Mail based on the weight, package dimensions, and the package's shipping destination. Dimensional weight is not the same as the actual weight of an item. Dimensional weight is determined by taking the height x width x length of the shipping package and then dividing that number by 166 for international packages or 194 for domestic packages.
"Overnight", "Next Day Air", "2nd Day Air" & "3-Day Select" refers to Business Days only (Monday - Friday). Therefore, a Next Day Air order placed on Thursday can be received on Friday. Likewise a Next Day Air order placed on Friday can be received on Monday. A 2nd Day Air order placed on Thursday would come in on Monday, whereas a 3-Day Select order would arrive on Tuesday if ordered on Thursday. If a holiday occurs during the shipping period, then the shipment will be delayed by one business day because shippers don't operate on holidays.
"Next Day Air Saturday Delivery": We do not quote the cost on this service because it's not available in all areas of the US. There is a large increase in the cost to send packages for Saturday delivery. If it's Friday and you are in need of a Saturday delivery, please call us at 877-721-7701 so that we may confirm if Saturday delivery is possible in your area. We can also inform you of the cost for this service.
DME-Direct.com ships domestic and internationally.
We ship worldwide to customers outside the continental United States. Our system will quote a shipping charge to your exact location within your country to provide you with the cheapest possible shipping cost available over the internet.
International shipments are subject to customs costs, duties, broker fees, and any VAT (valued added tax) associated with shipping to that country. Our system calculates just the shipping charge for the package - additional fees (customs, taxes, duties, etc...) are not included in the shipping cost. A package may incur a delivery delay due to passing through customs in the receiving country.
Canadian customers: UPS charges brokerage fees on Ground shipments (also known as Canada Standard UPS) when the order is valued at USD $20 or more. On air shipments, also known as "worldwide expedited" on our shipping page, UPS covers the brokerage cost. Canadians will typically pay local taxes on imports (GST, PST etc...). On ground shipments, UPS will typically contact the recipient to ask if you have a broker to clear the package through customs. Please ask UPS what your options are when they contact you. Contact us and we can help with shipping choices and/or required delivery confirmations. DME-Direct is not responsible for loss or stolen packages shipped internationally.
Free Shipping Offers:
- Free shipping offers apply to Standard Ground Shipping within the Continental U.S. only.
- If Expedited shipping is needed, charges still apply.
- DME-Direct.com special offers may not be combined with any previously placed orders.
Shipment Time Frame:
- Orders placed by 12 noon PST will generally ship the same day or next day depending on the product and warehouse location, pending credit approval and inventory status. Orders placed after 12pm PST will be shipped same-day if possible, but that is not guaranteed. Customers needing a delivery to arrive by a certain date should choose a guaranteed, expedited shipping method over ground delivery which does not include a guaranteed date of arrival.
- Orders are processed and shipped with priority given to overnight, 2nd day air and 3 day select orders. Ground orders are shipped as soon as possible, but may be delayed due to inventory status.
- Pacific Standard Time is used when placing and shipping orders.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges when returning an item for an exchange or for a return. A 20% Re-Stocking Fee is charged when an item is sent back as a return.
- A $15 Refusal Fee is assessed on all orders that are "refused" by the customer. A shipment refusal fee will be assessed along with a 20% restocking fee in the event a package is refused by a customer.
If a product is damaged in shipping, DME-Direct will require photo evidence which can be emailed to email@example.com for evaluation. Customers are required to refuse delivery of their package within 3 business days by contacting and returning it to their nearest carrier (UPS/FedEx) location. Customer is required to notify DME-Direct in order to file a damage claim with the carrier. We will then send out a replacement item for the original. Notification of shipment damage cannot be used to cancel an order altogether.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us toll-free at 877-721-7701 or 661-705-8330 outside the USA.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it within thirty (30) days after the purchase date to DME-Direct.com according to the below policy. All returns are subject to the conditions listed below.
1) All returns and exchanges must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Obtain an RMA number by call customer service at 877-721-7701 to obtain your RMA number.
2) All returns and exchanges must be postmarked within 30 days of product order. Returned items postmarked after 30 days will be not be processed and returned to the sender.
3) All products and packaging must be returned in new, unworn, and undamaged condition. Any product(s) showing signs of wear or being soiled in any way will not be accepted for exchange or return, and will be returned to the customer and a $10.00 inspection/shipping fee will be billed to the customer's credit card used to place the order. Packages returned without the manufacturer's packaging or with damaged product packaging will be charged a $5.00 per item "new product box" fee- so be sure to keep your original product boxes and shipping boxes! All returns/exchanges must be shipped back in shipping boxes NOT paper or plastic shipping envelopes/pouches.
4) Returned items with a RMA (return authorization number) will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returned items without a RMA (return authorization number) will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. A returned item is an item that is being sent back for credit to be applied to the credit card used to purchase the item. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items and any package refusals (ie: if the customer refuses delivery of their order, the cost of UPS or FedEx sending the box back to DME-Direct.com will be deducted from the refund. The "refused package" cost is USD $15.00).
5) An EXCHANGE is classified as the same product being "exchanged" for a different size of the same exact brand and model. Restocking fees are waived on exchanges, but exchanges are subject to a $7.50 shipping charge for exchanges to be shipped back out to the customer within the USA (the $7.50 covers the cost of ground shipping the new size item). Canadian customers will need to call us with a credit card # and expiration date, and the cost for shipping an exchange product to Canada via UPS Canada Standard is USD $15. We can not process foreign checks. Exchanges will be shipped as soon as possible (generally within 2-3 days).
6) All "cold therapy" products and certain other items (as stated on the web pages where those items are described) cannot be returned unless there is a problem with their function, in which case if the unit is still within its warranty period, it will be replaced with a new unit. Health regulations prohibit dispensing as new a unit that might have been used, and it is assumed that these devices have been used once they reach the customer. Please read our cold therapy return policy for specific details. UPS refusals of cold therapy products are subject to a $100 "disposal" fee as these cannot be sent out to other customers. All DeRoyal products purchased for less than $100 are non-returnable (final sale).
7) Refunds will be posted to the credit card used for purchase less restocking fee and shipping. Exchanges will not be charged a restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged and returned items.
Shipping Return Directions:
Step 1 - Please call DME-Direct at 877-721-7701 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The number will be sent to you via email. Packages returned without an RMA number will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Step 2 - Please place item with original packaging and all original shipping documentation inside the shipping box, along with the RMA number, your name, credit card number/exp date (our system does NOT hold onto credit card information for customer protection) email address, and phone number so that we may reach you if we have questions regarding your return. Ship the item(s) back ina shipping box - NOT A SHIPPING ENVELOPE.
Step 3 - Please print your name, address and Return Merchandise Authorization number on the outside of the original shipping box, and mail to DME-Direct.com 28486 Westinghouse Place, Suite 120, Valencia CA 91355. Any merchandise that is drop-shipped from the manufacturer will need to be sent to DME-Direct.com and NOT THE MANUFACTURER in order to be exchanged and/or returned.
Please send all returns via U.S. Postal Service, UPS, or Federal Express. Be sure to obtain delivery confirmation and full insurance if necessary. DME-Direct.com is not responsible for lost or damaged items from shipping.