The DeRoyal Ultralign+ LSO is a superior off-the-shelf lumbar sacral orthosis preferred by many top orthopedic surgeons. This product has a patented closure system for quick and easy fitting, and employs soft, breathable fabrics to help prevent skin irritation. The DeRoyal Ultralign+ comes in a large variety of sizes and offers a choice of tapered or non-tapered styles, and is available with a short low-profile or a regular standard height anterior panel, thus allowing it to fit 80% of all spine patients comfortably and effectively. The DeRoyal Ultralign+ design meets most requirements for a lumbosacral spinal orthosis from L1 to L5 level pathologies. This model features removable Kydex plastic inserts in the front and back that are heat moldable and provide the greatest degree of protection and control over movement of the lumbar spine.
DeRoyal Ultralign+ LSO Features:
- Ultralign+ patented dynamic closure provides for easy application and a snug, rigid fit. The DeRoyal Ultralign+ has side panels that can be adjusted/tapered to provide a more custom fit than other off-the-shelf LSOs.
- Dynamic Straps offer superior compression to off-load the spine
- For shorter patients, the Low Profile Tapered model features an anterior panel that is 6 1/2" tall (versus the standard 9 1/2" panel on the regular versions of this brace.)
- Soft breathable fabrics are used for a lighter, cooler, more comfortable fit.
- For those with sensitive skin, the Inner-liner is comprised of non-allergenic foams (called Orthowick) which wick moisture away from the body, protecting the skin against breakdown.
- Instant Full-range adjustment.
- The neutral anterior Kydex plastic insert is combined with a rigid posterior Kydex insert that is heat moldable to help keep the patient in the desired alignment. (Choose from 0, 15 or 25 degrees - most commonly ordered is the 15 degree which accommodates a typical patient with a normal lordotic curvature in the low back).
- For Bariatric patients, the size XXL can be expanded by adding extension panels. These panels come in pairs and in two widths: 3 1/2" width and 5 1/2" width. Choose a set of 3 1/2" panels to gain up to 7" more circumferential waist measurement; Choose a set of 5 1/2" panels to accommodate up to 11" more room in the waist/hip area.
Available Colors: Black.
- Non-Tapered: Ideal for Men (or Women without a large difference between their chest and waist measurements).
- Tapered: Tapered design provides a more comfortable fit for certain body types (Women or for Men that are more "pear shaped").
- Low-Profile Tapered: Ideal for short-waisted patients. The Low Profile version has an anterior panel that is 6 1/2" tall.
Consult with a medical professional for proper alignment. Choose from below:
- 0 degrees (NOTE: Not available in Low Profile)
- 15 degrees
- 25 degrees
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637
- Post-operative lumbar fusion.
- Laminectomy or Discectomy.
- Compression Fractures in the lumbar region.
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Sizing chart
- Orthowick liner is breathable and latex free.
- Great build quality and effective
It was determined that (with a 2 clean MRI's and an X-ray) that my problem was muscular, resulting from poor posture and a weak core.This, combined with the shoulder straps keeps me upright and relieves the pain. The only issue I have it that it is somewhat bulky, which I suppose it needs to be to hold you up. Highly recommend!
- I like it so much I even use it
Q&A for DeRoyal Ultralign+ LSO
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.