- Post surgical open and arthroscopic procedures.
- Joint pain: low back, Knee, Hip, Ankle or Shoulder.
- Chronic pain.
- Sprains or strains.
PLEASE NOTE: This system should not be used by patients with the following conditions:
- Neuropathic Disorders.
- Raynaud's/Vasospastic Disease.
- Poor Circulation.
- Hypersensitivity to hot or cold.
Q&A for DeRoyal T600 Hot/Cold Therapy System
- From Dallas West
- Q: I have a question on the t600. Do you take rx scripts for this machine or is it cash only?
- A: That's a great question. Everyone has a different insurance plan with different deductables and different coverage amounts. Because of this, we do not process insurance ourselves. Customers can make their purchase online, and take their invoice (which we slip into the box when it's shipped out) and submit it to their insurance company to try to get reimbursed based on their durable medical equipment coverage.
- From Norma Yaeger
- Q: How much water do you put into unit to start? There is a mark in the unit, is that for water? Does one then add ice to fill the unit?
- A: Hi Norma,
There's a fill line sticker on the outside of the device. First fill the inside of the T600 with ice up to the line. Then fill it up with the water. Remember, the smart chip inside will sense the initial temperature inside and might even turn the pump completely off if the temperature is is within the the therapeutic range already. As the ice starts to melt the pump will gradually start to turn back on to circulate the water back into the cooler if necessary to get cold again. So, in this respect the DeRoyal T600 is different than other devices that continuously run when plugged into a wall outlet.
- From Ray
- Q: Are the same pads used for both cooling and heat?
- A: Hi Ray,
The same pad(s) can be used with the T600 no matter whether you're using it for hot or cold treatment.
- From Scott D.
- Q: Is there a manual or video to show the best ways to apply the blankets? I have a right shoulder injury and received the full knee/shoulder blanket. The directions that came with the blanket are somewhat vague. I've generally applied the blanket but want to make sure I'm maximizing water flow and not destroying the blanket by attaching the Velcro in the wrong place. Thanks. Love the the T600.
- A: Hi Scott,
We don't have a special T600 instruction manual for the blankets other than what comes supplied with the packaging. We hope to have a video up soon for customers to watch but not quite yet. The main thing to remember about applying the velcro is to just make sure that you don't apply it so tight as to cause the pad to develop a kink in it so if the pad is forced to make an abrupt turn (like a right angle) then this could cause a stop in the flow of water. But as long as you follow the directions you'll naturally maximize the flow of water through the pad for best results.
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.