The DeRoyal T600 Hot Cold Therapy System is unique in the world of rehabilitation products: it has patented proprietary temperature control technology that delivers a consistent temperature throughout its application with its temperature monitoring device. The DeRoyal T600 is a hot and cold therapy system with a digital display that can regulate the temperature for cold therapy from 45 - 60 degrees F, and hot therapy from 90 - 120 degrees F. The motorized pump is designed to last for years. The temperature control mechanism Measures, adjusts and regulates motor speed for precision temperature control without manual adjustment. No other product on the market does all this! The unit can be used after arthroscopic surgeries and to treat arthritis or people suffering from chronic pain. Simply fill the unit with hot or cold water and the system will circulate the water through the pad around the appropriate body part to reduce pain and/or swelling.
DeRoyal T600 Hot/Cold Therapy System Features:
- Reduces risk of any nerve damage or frostbite that can result from using ice packs or other cold therapy units that are not regulated in their temperature control.
- Automatically measures, adjusts & regulates the motor speed for precise temperature control at 45 degrees, without the need for manual adjustments.
- System is very portable and appropriate for use in a hospital or at home.
- Lightweight and low-profile.
- An automatic shut-off feature lets the user know when ice is needed.
- Long lasting for extended periods of therapy.
- While cold therapy machines are not always covered by insurance, this combination Hot/Cold Therapy System is more widely covered because of its hot therapy capability.
- Click to see the DeRoyal T600 return policy.
- For single patient use: non-returnable merchandise.
Select the appropriate pad needed from the pull-down menu.
Description Pad Size in inches Non-Sterile Pad Arm/Leg 10 x 5 T5010NS Lumbar 10 1/2 x 11 1/2 T5020NS Knee/Shoulder 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 T5030NS Knee/Shoulder Full 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 T5031NS Knee, Full, Attached Straps 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 T5032NS Shoulder, Full, Attached Straps 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 T5033NS Hand/Wrist Double (Qty 2 in Pkg) 3 1/2 x 5 T5040NS Hand/Wrist 3 1/2 x 5 T5050NS Hip 15 1/2 x 18 T5060NS Cervical 10 x 21 1/2 T5070NS Foot/Ankle 10 x 11 1/2 T5080NS
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has recommended or prescribed this hot cold therapy system. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this device. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this system. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Buy Now" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
** Please note: By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cryotherapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation, in which case if the unit is still within its warranty period, it will be replaced with a new unit.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0217 water circulating heat pad with pump or E0218 water circulating cold pad with pump.
- Post surgical open and arthroscopic procedures.
- Joint pain: low back, Knee, Hip, Ankle or Shoulder.
- Chronic pain.
- Sprains or strains.
PLEASE NOTE: This system should not be used by patients with the following conditions:
- Neuropathic Disorders.
- Raynaud's/Vasospastic Disease.
- Poor Circulation.
- Hypersensitivity to hot or cold.
- Sizing chart
- All DeRoyal Cold Therapy Pads (Blankets) are designed as Universal Adult Size to fit every size adult, and are specifically contoured for the joint that they are to be used for.
- Total convenience
- Very Pleased
- Outstanding product
- Product works fine after some minor modifications
- Hot and cold all in one bucket
Q&A for DeRoyal T600 Hot/Cold Therapy System
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.