The DeRoyal PROLign Back Brace is designed to take load sharing off muscles and provide compression and cushioning to soft tissues in your back. This model features both an anterior and posterior panel, Vel-stretch pull straps and Velcro closures to provide comfort and adjustable support unlike other typical back brace products. The DeRoyal ProLign features an orthowick lining to keep you cool and dry by effectively wicking moisture away from the body. Similar to the effect of a lumbar corset, this back brace provides great overall support, and includes an exercise booklet of suggested exercises along with fitting instructions and general care advice for the product. The DeRoyal ProLign is appropriate for many conditions ranging from chronic pain to post-surgical use.
DeRoyal ProLign Back Brace Features:
- Reduces chronic low back pain by providing compression, cushioning & support.
- Anterior and posterior rigid plastic inserts for optimal support.
- Posterior and neutral anterior ABS plastic inserts are spot moldable (with heat gun) for custom fit.
- Orthowick lining (Non-allergenic foam liner) wicks away perspiration.
- Dual dynamic Vel-Stretch straps provide instant full range adjustments and maximum compression.
- Plastic D-rings for ease of application.
- Includes Self Management Guide booklet that provides information about indications, fitting instructions, lumbar stress test information, and suggested strengthening exercises.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0627
PROlign® Back Brace Indications:
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Muscle Weakness
- Lumbar Sprains and Strains
- Postural Support
- Sizing chart
Back Brace Application Instructions:
- While standing, place compression orthosis so that the plastic piece is centered in the low back area. Loosely secure side velcro closure attachments.
- Lie in a supine position with your knees comfortably bent (flexed) and hips parallel with shoulders.
- Adjust the side closure attachments so that they are symmetrical to each other and are equal distance from the center.
- While still lying down, pull each side strap forward at the same time to tighten the brace evenly and to prevent any torque to the lumbar area of the spine.
- Once a comfortable level of compression is achieved, secure the pull straps onto the front panel of the brace.
- Remove inserts from front and back panels.
- Hand wash in cool water with a mild liquid soap. Do not use strong detergents or bleaches - they may harm the elastic.
- Thoroughly rinse and blot excess water from support with a clean towel.
- Carefully stretch support into its normal shape and lay flat to dry.
- DO NOT Iron or use automatic dryer. This will deteriorate elastic.
- Great product
- DeRoyal Prolign Back Brace
- The Super Prolign
Q&A for DeRoyal Prolign Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.