The Cybertech Tri-Mod Back Brace combines the flexibility of a trimodular design with the rigid stability of a unibody chairback frame with the Cybertech Original Brace (corset) for complete lumbar support and motion control.. The Tri-Mod back brace has a removable uni-body frame that wraps around the sides of the body like a shell, and can be removed from the back corset to allow for use of the corset by itself. The 1-hand, 1-second adjustability ensures patient convenience and comfort for greater compliance. The product can be ordered with a standard 10" or a low profile 8" width corset. The Cybertech TriMod system features an orthopedic design to help control movement in all directions and provides the highest degree of immobilization for your back. The Cybertech Tri-Mod features an easy to fit design that both physicians and patients find easy to fit and cinch up in seconds. For patients recovering from spinal surgery or for those with chronic back pain, this product comes highly recommended for restricting lumbar spine movement.
Cybertech TriMod Back Brace Features:
- Rigid unibody chairback frame creates a trimodular system of support.
- Ensures superior posterior (backward bending) and lateral support (side bending).
- Rigid anterior and posterior panels provide support, patient comfort, and intercavitary pressure.
- Patented pulley system smoothly deliver 6 times more power to maximize compression around your torso.
- 1-hand, 1-second adjustability provides patient convenience to allow for standing or sitting. This puts the patient in control - which leads to greater compliance.
- Single front fabric fastener makes it easy to fit and remove.
- Lightweight, impeccable construction with breathable side panels, insure greater comfort and compliance.
- Interchangeable Tri-Mod component sizes insure proper patient fit.
- Can accommodate lordotic pads (related product) to improve the support and fit.
- Available with a low profile 8" corset (5'6" or shorter with normal weight) or a standard 10" corset (5'7" and taller and/or heavy set individuals).
- Available in seven sizes - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0637
- Multiple level fusion.
- Posterior lateral fusion.
- Multiple level decompression.
- Chronic mechanical back pain.
- Sizing chart
Tri-modular design: corset + chairback + abdominal panel.
Lordotic pads (separate listing for optional purchase) can be inserted to enhance the fit for someone with lumbar lordosis. For maximum effectiveness: Before putting on the Cybertech Tri-Mod system, make sure the side panels are extended or pulled as far apart as possible. The handle should always be on the left. Always start with the handle near the pulley system. The frame must be centered on the spine. Experiment with adjustments by releasing or pulling the handle as you change position. User Instructions: Fasten the adjustment handle close to the pulley unit. The handle is always on the left. Stand and hold the brace by its side panels, parallel to the floor. Wrap the brace around the body; determine the best and most supportive vertical position. Pull slightly outward on side panels to maximize open position before using fabric fastener to close the front - right over left. Pull handle away from fabric and across the body, place it anywhere on fabric fastener strip to achieve desired support.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Cybertech TriMod Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.