The Cybertech Premium Plus Back Brace provides rigid anterior and posterior compression from T9 - S2 that contours to each patient's body structure. The 6 to1 ratio, low friction flexible pulley system along with the anterior and posterior panels combine to provide maximum lumbar sacral support. The corset is easily removable and can be used without the panels if desired. The Cybertech Premium Plus back brace features nylon mesh construction for enhanced comfort for use underneath existing clothing. The product is available in a standard 10" or a low profile 8" nylon mesh corset to provide patients with the best possible fit given their height and weight. The brace offers premium compression and protection for disc herniations, bulging discs, osteoarthritis, facet syndrome, and more.
Cybertech Premium Plus Back Brace Features:
- 6 to 1 mechanical pulley system creates superior abdominal compression around your torso.
- Single-hand adjustment controls support level and comfort for standing and sitting.
- Abdominal and lumbar panels provide enhanced abdominal support.
- Available in two corset widths: 8" low profile width or a standard 10" corset.
- Semi rigid panels are heat moldable.
- Also known as the Cybertech Ergo Premium Plus.
- Can accommodate lordotic pads (related product) to improve the support and fit.
- Available in seven sizes for an exact fit - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
Cybertech Premium Plus Colors: Black, White. NOTE: Size 4XL is only available with Black belt.
8" tall model
10" tall model
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0631
The Cybertech Premium Plus Back Brace/LSO may be used to treat:
- Back strains and sprains.
- Disc herniations.
- Disc protrusions.
- Facet syndrome.
- Degenerative disc disease.
- Sizing chart
- Nylon mesh corset material for strength and breathability.
- Plastic material used for semi-rigid strength and flexibility.
Fasten the handle of the pulley unit - handle should always be on the left
While standing, hold the soft side panels apart, while placing the back panel centered over the spine.
Wrap the left side to the front, then wrap the right side over it. This will now allow you to close and secure the front.
Now pull the handle out and away from the brace until you've achieved a suitable amount of compression and support. Then place the pulley handle on the fastener band to hold in down securely.
Make any adjustments that are needed to accommodate your comfort. The tension is easily adjustable for sitting, standing or other activities.
DME-Direct is a Cybertech Authorized Dealer Site
Cybertech believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Cybertech brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Cybertech collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Cybertech product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Cybertech therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Cybertech item through any website, unless it is an authorized Cybertech dealer.
We are a Cybertech Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Cybertech warranty. Others do not offer the original Cybertech warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Cybertech takes great care to ensure that all Cybertech authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Cybertech purchasers.