ColPac products provide effective cold therapy for reducing pain due to inflammation , swelling, multiple sclerosis, muscle strains, sprains and spasms.. They're designed to last up to 30 minutes, and come in all different sizes for use on every part of of your body. They're Filled with a non-toxic silica gel that remains pliable throughout treatment. ColPac was developed to help clinicians in need of an economical solution that remained colder longer than typical gel-based wraps. ColPac ice packs come in seven different blue vinyl sizes and four black polyurethane sizes. The polyurethane bags are more heavy duty than the vinyl but also priced slightly higher.
ColPac Ice Packs Features:
- Clinically designed for heavy use.
- Provides effective pain relief.
- Filled with a non-toxic silica gel.
- Remains pliable throughout treatment.
- Soothing relief is delivered up to 30 minutes.
- Reduces acute pain, swelling and fever.
- Available in blue vinyl and black polyurethane.
- One year limited warranty.
- Latex free.
- Standard- 10.5" x 14.5"
- Quarter Size- 5.5" x 7.5"
- Half Size- 6.5" x 11"
- Neck contour- about 23" long
- Oversized- 12.5" x 18.5"
Recommended Manufacturer HCPCS: E0230.
ColdPac ice packs can be used for:
- Temporary pain relief.
- Musculoskeletal injuries.
- Cold therapy for recovery after orthopedic surgery.
- Immediate relief of pain due to injuy, swelling, bruses, headaches.
- Sizing chart
ColPac Sizing Chart:
ColPac Blue Vinyl Black Polyurethane Stardard 11" x 14" (28cm x 36cm) Standard 10" x 13.5" (25cm x 34cm) 3" x 11" 3" x 11" (8cm x 28cm) Quarter 5.5" x 7.5" (14cm x 19cm) Half 7.5" x 11" (19cm x 28cm) Half 6.5" x 11" (17cm x 28cm) Neck Contour 23" long (58cm long) Neck Contour 21" long (53cm long) Eye Cover closed eye lids Oversize 11" x 21" (28cm x 53cm) Oversize 12.5" x 18.5 (32cm x 47cm)
- Do not chill below 0° F.
- Lay the ColPac flat for storage in the freezer.
- Store ColPac ice packs in the freezer when not in use.
Customer Reviews 14 item(s)
- Good product
- Chattanooga ColPac - Blue Vinyl Standard Great product
- Very pleased
- Excellent for my back
- Great for icing
- Not what we had hoped for.
- Good product, delivered extremely fast
- ColPac - a great product
- Excellent product
- ColPac helpful to reduce swelling
- Great product
- Great ice pack
- A Great Product
DME-Direct is a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer Site
Chattanooga Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Chattanooga brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Chattanooga collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Chattanooga product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Chattanooga therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Chattanooga item through any website, unless it is an authorized Chattanooga dealer.
We are a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Chattanooga warranty. Others do not offer the original Chattanooga warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Chattanooga takes great care to ensure that all Chattanooga authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Chattanooga purchasers.