Cold One Cold Compression Cervical Neck Injury Wrap is ergonomically designed to provide cold to your entire neck, upper trapezius, and spine region. The cold neck wrap provides effective relief for whiplash injuries, neck stiffness, cervical sprains/strains, and post-surgical procedures. The product has a large adam's apple cutout in the front for comfort and contours well for a great fit. It features an outer layer of nitrogen blown neoprene to insulate the cold, a middle layer of sheets of refreezable ice gels, and an inner rubberized linen layer to protect your skin from suffering a cryo burn from over overuse. The gels are designed to remain cold for up to 20 minutes - the ideal amount of time recommended by medical professionals for icing treatment. The cold neck wrap is a favorite of chiropractors and physical therapists involved with treating large numbers of cervical spine injuries.
Cold One Cervical Ice Wrap Features:
- Ergonomically designed to cover your neck, upper shoulder and spine region.
- Gradually thaws within 15 to 20 minutes - the recommended amount time for reducing pain and inflammation to soft tissues through ice treatments.
- Conforms to your individual contours providing cold coverage where it's needed most.
- Constructed of non-toxic and non-hazardous FDA approved materials & non toxic flexible gels.
- Cold compression neck wrap is safe to use against the skin.
- One size fits most.
Shop our complete selection of ColdOne products.
The Cold Neck Wrap compression device is well suited for treating:
- Neck stiffness.
- Sprains & strains.
- Sizing chart
- Constructed of non-toxic and non-hazardous FDA approved materials.
- Safe to use against the skin.
- Nitrogen blown neoprene for maximum durability and comfort.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great product
DME-Direct is an ColdOne Authorized Dealer Site
ColdOne believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an ColdOne product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ColdOne collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ColdOne product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ColdOne therefore recommends that you do not purchase an ColdOne item through any website, unless it is an authorized ColdOne dealer.
We are a ColdOne Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ColdOne warranty. Others do not offer the original ColdOne warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Active Ankle takes great care to ensure that all ColdOne authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ColdOne purchasers.