Seal Tight Original Cast/Bandage Protector is designed to provide casts of all sizes with waterproof protection while bathing and showering. It features a unique latex-free diaphragm ring to protect your cast from water getting inside while bathing and showering. With the Seal-Tight cast protectors there's no need for messy strapping, pumps, or velcro closures. Every Seal Tight cast protector features a large size bag for full freedom of movement and ease of use. Best of all, it won't cause excessive tightness around healing broken bones! The product is made from a polyvinyl material that is durable enough for everyday use and resists scratches, dings, and rips better than the rest. The Seal Tight cast protector is designed to last 6-8 weeks - the typical time frame for wearing a cast.
Seal Tight Original Cast/Bandage Protector Features:
- Watertight protection during showering and bathing.
- Quick and easy to use application ring eliminates the need for strapping, pumps or a velcro closures.
- Non-latex diaphragm stretches easily over the cast or bandage to form a waterproof seal.
- Durable polyvinyl cover prevents water penetration.
- Reusable - With normal care, lasts 6 - 8 weeks of daily usage.
- NOTE: Due to the sanitary standards for medical products, any item that has been used may not be returned unless defective.
The Seal Tight Cast Protectors keeps casts and walking boots waterproof during:
- Therapeutic care and daily showering or bathing activities.
- Sizing chart
This item is latex free and lead free.
Seal Tight Cast Protector Application Instructions:
- If using with a cast, file or sand down any rough edges of the cast before applying the Seal-Tight castcover.
- Hold the plastic ring and gently pull it up over the cast, bandage or boot.
- Once covered, push the plastic ring back slightly to form a good seal.
- After bathing, wipe dry the diaphragm with a soft towel before removing. NOTE: Do not pull on the cover to remove it - this will likely cause product failure.
- Dry Cast in the Tub
- Brown Cast Covers
Q&A for Seal Tight Original Cast/Bandage Protector
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a BrownMed Authorized Dealer Site
BrownMed believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a BrownMed product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest BrownMed collection and ensure you are getting a genuine BrownMed product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
BrownMed therefore recommends that you do not purchase a BrownMed item through any website, unless it is an authorized BrownMed dealer.
We are a BrownMed Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the BrownMed warranty. Others do not offer the original BrownMed warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
BrownMed takes great care to ensure that all BrownMed authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to BrownMed purchasers.