The Breg Polar Care 300 is a dependable Breg unit that uses a pneumatic pump to circulate water through the cooler and regulate temperature between 47 - 50 degrees, while still maintaining continuous cold therapy for a period of 6 - 8 hours. It has a slightly smaller capacity cooler than the larger models, and includes a separate manual hand pump to assist in circulating the water when electricity is unavailable. It's the perfect unit for both home use or for traveling in the car. The Polar Care 300 includes: the unit, pneumatic and manual pumps, air tubing, and the water exchange hose. Choose a pad from the pull-down menu to make a complete package. The unique Breg Polar Care 300 pads incorporate straps that wrap around the body part and stick to the foam backed pad, therefore eliminating the need for extra ace wraps to hold them in place.
Breg Polar Care 300 Features:
- The system includes: the Polar Care 300 cooler, the hand pump, the electric pneumatic pump, and controlled air supply tubing. WrapOn pads are sold separately - Choose from ten pads in our pull-down menu.
- Half the size and weight of the PC 500, which makes it easier to carry and store, and at the same time it still provides continuous cold therapy for a period of 6 - 8 hours.
- Practical, economically sound choice for many people seeking continuous cold therapy.
- The innovative, pneumatic design automatically maintains the pad temperature between 47 - 50 degrees, while maintaining a constant pad pressure.
- A manual pump may be used used when electricity or power supply is unavailable.
- DME-Direct.com offers every available WrapOn pad to all our customers below.
- FREE Polar Care bed hangars ($10.00 value) are included with your purchase to keep the unit conveniently attached to the hospital bed, thereby reducing strain on the pump.
- Non-returnable - Click to see our Polar Care 300 return policy.
What is a "Wrap-On Pad?" They circulate cold water over the joint, and are designed with a velcro hook compatible material along with a stretch band to easily wrap around the effected area.
Polar Care 300 Pad Choices: See sizing chart for detailed information.
- Knee (three sizes): Regular, Large or XL.
- Shoulder - Regular or XL.
- Multi-use XL or Multi-use XL, Long Stem.
- Back with Extra Long Straps.
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this Polar Care 300 product. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this Polar Care 300 unit. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Add To Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
** Please note: Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria that can come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation, in which case if the unit is still within its warranty period, it will be replaced with a new unit.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249
- ACL Reconstruction.
- Total Knee Replacement, Menisectomy/meniscal transplant procedures.
- Post-op recovery/Rehabilitation following knee surgery.
- Sizing chart
Many Breg WrapOn Pads and Polar Pads are universal adult size. Below are the exceptions to that rule:
- Knee (Regular) 04700 - Fits up to 5' 7".
- Knee (Large) 04703 - Fits 5' 8" to 6' 3".
- Knee (XL) - 04705 - Fits 6' 4" and taller and/or very heavy individuals.
- Shoulder (Universal) 04900 - Universal size fits most all adults.
- Shoulder (XL Universal) 04905 - Intended for very large or heavyset adults.
- Multiuse XL (04790) - Versatile pad conforms relatively well on most body parts
- Multiuse XL with long stem (04740) - same as above pad, but the hose is a few inches longer.
- Polar Care 300 Systems are built to provide cold therapy for 6 to 8 hours without having to refill the ice or water.
- The PC 300 unit weighs 3 lbs when empty and 12.6 lbs when filled with ice and water.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Reliable - Need I say more?
- Polar Care 300
- KNEE SURGERY SAVIOR
- Great Value
- Cold Therapy
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.