Cold Therapy is used for:
- Fedema build up (Swelling).
- Reduction of pain or inflammation.
Q&A for Breg Polar Care 300 Accessories
- From Don Bledsoe
- Q: Does this product have a warranty? If so, how long?
- A: The cold therapy units are meant to be used by a single patient, and they are warranted by the manufacturer for six months. If you experience any issues with one of these, call us and we can help "trouble-shoot" to see if we can get it working properly for you. These are very reliable, but like anything that is manufactured, occasionally there will be one that is just not right.
- From Terri
- Q: The hose to pad connection on my Polar Care 300 is broken. This is the piece that has the pad attached to it. This piece has the 2 metal clips, which are what is broken. So now the cold water gets to that point & then the water is not as cold when it reaches the pad. Is it possible to replace this "end hose" piece?
- A: Hi Terri,
Breg does not sell the connectors (clips) as separate piece for sale. When any part of the hose is damaged, the only way to "fix" it is to purchase a new device. This is to specifically prevent patients from tampering or "tinkering" with repairs to the machine which is considered a medical device which is subject to a long list of patient safety regulations which are all designed to protect patients from injury while using the device after surgery. Also keep in mind that the PC300 is no longer being manufactured (as of March 2012) - it is now an obsolete device. We are in constant contact with Breg and are updating our parts inventory to accurately reflect the remaining inventory of available manufacturer parts available for this device. If you want to look into replacing your broken unit with a new device altogether, then we would suggest looking at the Polar Care Cube or the Polar Care Kodiak.
- From Dianne
- Q: I dropped the lid and the inserts for the cap - they broke off. Does it come with the replacement tubing?
- A: Hi Dianne,
All parts for the Polar Care 300 cooler are no longer available as this item was discontinued in the middle of 2012. With that being said, you can order Wrap-On pads for this device from this page because their connectors work with the old 300 unit. So to clarify, the lid, air tubing, power supply, compressor - all of this stuff is no longer manufactured. If you'd like to check out a comparable size unit cost wise then we would suggest that you look at the Breg Polar Care Cube as a replacement.
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.