Breg Polar Care 300 Parts, Accessories - pumps, parts, and WrapOn Polar Pads are genuine replacement items to keep your Polar Care 300 Cold Therapy device running smoothly. Our Breg Polar Care 300 parts & accessories are all original and factory sealed for your safety. Below you will find pumps, transformers, Y adaptors, WrapOn Polar Pads, Polar Pads, Polar Wraps, and Dressings for your existing system.
Looking for a complete system? No worries, we have them too. Click on PC 300 to read about the complete system with a pad (combo package).
WrapOn Polar Pads: The Breg WrapOn Polar Pads are very durable, with polyether urethane sheets that are ultrasonically welded for strength. They are Latex-free for allergetic patients. Ergonomic straps keep the pad in place and as an added benefit, they provide compression. See sizing chart tab for specifics.
- Knee (Regular)
- Knee (Large)
- Knee (XL)
- Shoulder (Universal)
- Shoulder (XL Universal)
- Back with Long Straps
- Multi-Use (XL)
- Multi-Use (XL, Long Stem)
Polar Pads: Similar to the WrapOn Polar Pads but the Polar Pads are more economical. They do not have a strap system to keep the pad in place, so typically you would use a Polar Wrap or bandage to secure the pad around the body part that needs the cold therapy.
- Polar Pad Choices: Sterile Knee/Shoulder (02330) or Non-Sterile Knee/Shoulder (02320).
Polar Wraps: For use with a Breg Polar Pad to secure the Polar Pad to the joint that is being treated
- Polar Wraps: Shoulder S/M (02653) or Shoulder L/XL (02655) - designed to hold the sterile or non sterile knee/shoulder polar pad in place on your shoulder.
For a sterile moisture barrier between your skin and the pad, Polar Dressings can be used in conjunction with a WrapOn Pad or a Polar Pad. The manufacturer recommends using a polar dressing sterile barrier to protect your skin from extreme cold (ie: cryo burn) when using a Breg cold therapy system. (NOTE: Wrap-On Pads are not classified as "sterile" and are not intended to be a substitute for a sterile barrier).
- Multi-Use XL
Additional Accessories & Replacement Parts:
- Air pump with Transformer: The Air Pump drives air through the system to circulate cold water out to the Wrap-On pad.This operates using wall power.
- Hand Pump: The Hand Pump is a back up pump used to manually circulate the water out to the Wrap-On pad.
- C.A.S.T (Controlled Air Supply Tubing): The controlled air supply tubing is used to send the air from the pneumatic air pump to the Polar Care 300 Unit.
Read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this part/accessory. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit/part. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this cold therapy device. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, DME-Direct.com cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Add To Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true. Click to see our Polar Care 300 parts & accessories return policy.
Please Note: Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria, and come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation.
Cold Therapy is used for:
- Fedema build up (Swelling).
- Reduction of pain or inflammation.
- Sizing chart
- Polar Care 300 Systems are built to provide cold therapy for 6 to 8 hours without having to refill the ice or water.
- The PC 300 unit weighs 3 lbs when empty and 12.6 lbs when filled with ice and water.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- The knee wrap is a God send!!
Q&A for Breg Polar Care 300 Parts & Accessories
- From Don Bledsoe
- Q: Does this product have a warranty? If so, how long?
- A: The cold therapy units are meant to be used by a single patient, and they are warranted by the manufacturer for six months. If you experience any issues with one of these, call us and we can help "trouble-shoot" to see if we can get it working properly for you. These are very reliable, but like anything that is manufactured, occasionally there will be one that is just not right.
So far 93 persons found this question helpful
- From Terri
- Q: The hose to pad connection on my Polar Care 300 is broken. This is the piece that has the pad attached to it. This piece has the 2 metal clips, which are what is broken. So now the cold water gets to that point & then the water is not as cold when it reaches the pad. Is it possible to replace this "end hose" piece?
- A: Hi Terri,
Breg does not sell the connectors (clips) as separate piece for sale. When any part of the hose is damaged, the only way to "fix" it is to purchase a new device. This is to specifically prevent patients from tampering or "tinkering" with repairs to the machine which is considered a medical device which is subject to a long list of patient safety regulations which are all designed to protect patients from injury while using the device after surgery. Also keep in mind that the PC300 is no longer being manufactured (as of March 2012) - it is now an obsolete device. We are in constant contact with Breg and are updating our parts inventory to accurately reflect the remaining inventory of available manufacturer parts available for this device. If you want to look into replacing your broken unit with a new device altogether, then we would suggest looking at the Polar Care Cube or the Polar Care Kodiak.
So far 47 persons found this question helpful
- From Dianne
- Q: I dropped the lid and the inserts for the cap - they broke off. Does it come with the replacement tubing?
- A: Hi Dianne,
All parts for the Polar Care 300 cooler are no longer available as this item was discontinued in the middle of 2012. With that being said, you can order Wrap-On pads for this device from this page because their connectors work with the old 300 unit. So to clarify, the lid, air tubing, power supply, compressor - all of this stuff is no longer manufactured. If you'd like to check out a comparable size unit cost wise then we would suggest that you look at the Breg Polar Care Cube as a replacement.
So far persons found this question helpful
- From Don Bledsoe
DME-Direct is a Breg Authorized Dealer Site
Breg believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Breg product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Breg collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Breg product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Breg therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Breg item through any website, unless it is an authorized Breg dealer.
We are a Breg Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Breg warranty. Others do not offer the original Breg warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Breg takes great care to ensure that all Breg authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Breg purchasers.