The Bledsoe bMini Cold Therapy Unit is a smaller version of today's most robust cold therapy devices. It's indicated for use after arthroscopic procedures and provides an economical way for patients to enjoy the use of cold therapy without enduring a heavy cash outlay for both a cooler and a pad. The bMini unit is 8" x 10" in size and features a quiet motor that's both reliable and quiet. The water running through the system stays at or above 40° for constant re-circulation and provides safe and effective treatment for reducing pain and swelling after surgery. The Bledsoe bMini holds 5.5 quarts for approximately 5 hours of use and takes up very little space. Pads for use on every part of the body are available to complete your order.
Bledsoe bMini Cold Therapy Unit Features:
- Provides safe and easy continuous cold therapy at an economical price.
- Small 8" x 10" easy to handle cooler.
- Suitable for use at home, inside a hospital, or in a medical facility.
- Lid mounted pump quickly detaches and the leak proof lid captures excess water.
- Reliable and quiet motor.
- Safety system design for re-circulating water.
- Water temperature maintained at or above 40° continuously.
- 5.5 quart capacity.
- Capacity allows for approximately 5 hours continuous cold therapy.
- FREE hospital bed hangars ($10.00 value) come with every order - keeps the unit off the floor by attaching to the hospital bed; reduces strain on the pump.
- Click to see our bMini return policy.
Please carefully read before purchasing this product:
I am currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed this Polar Care 500 product. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I understand that I will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this unit. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. I understand that DME-Direct.com is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
** Please note: Cold therapy parts come in contact with water which may contain bacteria that can come in contact with skin/incisions. By regulations, we cannot accept returns on cold therapy units/parts unless there is a problem with their operation, in which case if the unit is still within its warranty period, it will be replaced with a new unit.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0218 + E0249
The Bledsoe bMini can be used for:
- Immediate application following injury or operative procedures.
- Can assist in reducing pain, swelling, and aid in healing.
- Sizing chart
Bledsoe bMini Pad Choices:
- Universal, regular hose - fits shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle with a 7" step coming out of the pad itself
- Universal, extended hose - fits shoulder, elbow, knee, and ankle with a 15" step coming out of the pad itself
- Ankle non-sterile with straps - fits all ankles.
- Hands/Wrist/Fingers - used for wrist and hand injuries/surgery.
- Shoulder - fits regular and larger size individuals.
- 5x10" rectangle, non-sterile - for use on backs.
- 10x14" rectangle - for use on backs.
- Temperature Range: Water in the pad is a constant 40º or above from the re-circulating safety system.
- Dimensions: 8" x 10" hard cooler, 5.5 quart capacity.
- Excellent product
- Excellent customer service
- Reliable, Compact - lovin' it!
Q&A for Bledsoe bMini Cold Therapy Unit
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer Site
Bledsoe believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bledsoe brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bledsoe collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bledsoe product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bledsoe therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bledsoe item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bledsoe dealer.
We are a Bledsoe Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bledsoe warranty. Others do not offer the original Bledsoe warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bledsoe takes great care to ensure that all Bledsoe authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bledsoe purchasers.