Get back into action with the MalleoLoc ankle brace from Bauerfeind. It's perfect for playing basketball, volleyball or everyday activities. The MalleoLoc stabilizing ankle brace increases ankle stability without restricting mobility.
The MalleoLoc ankle brace is anatomically contoured to conform and fit snugly on the foot. The Malleoloc ankle brace has a very low profile design that provides lateral ligament protection and allows full range of motion. The lateral stay fits just ahead of the outside ankle bone while the inner stay fits just behind the inside ankle bone to prevent lateral twisting of the foot. The unique orthosis leaves the foot open for maximal dorsiflexion and plantarflexion movement while limiting inversion and eversion of the ankle. Figure-eight velcro straps stay secure even with vigorous activity.
Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Brace Features:
- Stabilizing ankle orthosis specifically contoured to increase stability without restricting mobility.
- Allows normal heel-to-toe range of motion without restricting mobility.
- Protects medal and lateral ligaments.
- Provides natural stabilization and prevents the outward rolling of the ankle joint.
- Allows for normal plantar and dorsiflexion movement.
- Thermoplastic material may be heat-molded to provide custom fit.
- Adjustable figure-8 velcro straps for stabilizing the ankle.
- Color-coded components for easy application.
- Lightweight and streamlined to fit in any shoe.
- Adjusts naturally to both narrow and wide feet.
- Can be worn with or without a shoe.
- Fits inside all shoes.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350 Approved
The Bauerfeind Malleoloc ankle brace may be used to treat:
- Chronic ankle instability .
- Lateral ankle sprains.
- Prevention of sports ankle injuries.
- Posterior tibial dysfunction.
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Post-cast removal.
- Sports - great for basketball.
- Sizing chart
- Thermo-molded plastic (heat moldable plastic).
- Figure 8 velcro strapping all adjustable.
- Color-coded components.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great lightweight ankle stability
Q&A for Bauerfeind MalleoLoc Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Bauerfeind Authorized Dealer Site
Bauerfeind believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Bauerfeind product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Bauerfeind collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Bauerfeind product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Bauerfeind therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Bauerfeind item through any website, unless it is an authorized Bauerfeind dealer.
We are a Bauerfeind Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Bauerfeind warranty. Others do not offer the original Bauerfeind warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Bauerfeind takes great care to ensure that all Bauerfeind authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Bauerfeind purchasers.