The Aspen Vista® collar can be used to provide immobilization for the following:
- Traumatic cervical injuries.
- severe strains/sprains.
- Cervical disc herniation.
- Severe radiculopathy.
The Vista® collar is latex-free for individuals with skin sensitivities. The polyurethane/cotton-lined padding enhances patient comfort and wicks moisture away from the skin while distributing pressure evenly for comfort. The dial height adjustment knob in the front eliminates the time consuming process of choosing the correct size and adjusts the collar to one of six different height settings.
Q&A for Aspen Vista Cervical Collar
- From Sarah P
- Q: My son took a major hit in football last night. He has major neck pain and I was wondering how to tell if this collar would be right for him as opposed to others.
- A: Definitely bring him to your doctor and have him examined before you do anything else. The Aspen Vista collar is widely used for trauma to the neck - its not a sports collar. There are many collars that are made for use during sports to protect the neck - such as the McDavid Cowboy Football Collar - so I would ask your doctor about that as a product to use during his games.
- From Barbara
- Q: When I order the Aspen Vista Collar, does it come with a "pad set" or do I have to order the accessory to get a pad set with the collar?
- A: Hi Barbara,
The collar comes standard with pads assembled on the inside of it and is shipped in a sealed bag ready for application. If you would like an additional set of pads for easier wash and wear then you'll need to order the additional pad set from the accessory pull down menu.
- From Bernice
- Q: My husband has a tracheostomy. Will the brace interfere with the trach?
- A: Hi Bernice,
The Vista collar does not typically interfere with a trach tube but then again all patient's anatomies are slightly different. Please consult with your physician for further recommendations.
Thank you for contacting DME-Direct's customer service.
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Aspen Medical Products Authorized Dealer Site
Aspen believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Aspen product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aspen collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aspen product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aspen therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Aspen item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aspen dealer.
We are an Aspen Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aspen Medical Products warranty. Others do not offer the original Aspen warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aspen takes great care to ensure that all Aspen authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aspen purchasers.