The ASO EVO Ankle Brace is an evolutionary advance in ankle protection and performance. The ASO EVO features a new dynamic, flexible ankle cuff woven inside the nylon boot, along with stirrup straps originating from inside the brace to provide greater ankle protection. The dynamic cuff and new stabilizing strap design provides enhanced resistance to inversion - eversion and more stability towards high ankle sprains. The rest of the brace is exactly the same as the original ASO for a brace that is both comfortable and effective for preventing and treating ankle sprains. The ASO EVO ankle stabilizer does not have any extra bulk or application complexity compared to the standard model.
ASO EVO Ankle Brace Features:
- New plastic cuff imbedded inside for greater dynamic ankle support.
- Stirrup straps exit through the outside of the plastic cuff to make their figure-8 pathway.
- Ballistic nylon construction throughout for durability.
- Padded SkinLoc tongue and heel for supreme comfort.
- New design provides greater protection for ankle sprains and syndesmotic sprains.
- Made in the USA for excellent quality control.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in six sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
- Machine wash cold; Air dry for best results.
Available Colors: Black, White
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906
The ASO EVO ankle brace (stabilizer) may be used for:
- Treatment and prevention of ankle sprains.
- Highly recommended for athletic ankle sprain prevention.
- High ankle sprains (syndesmotic sprain).
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure the ankle circumference around the heel or use the shoe size method.
Use either of the two measurement methods below (ankle circumference around the heel or shoe size).
Part# Black Part# White Size Ankle Circumference 264091 264081 X-Small Fits: 10" - 11" 264092 264082 Small Fits: 11" - 12" 264094 264084 Medium Fits: 12" - 13" 264095 264085 Large Fits: 13" - 14" 264096 264086 X-Large Fits: 14" - 15" 264097 264087 XX-Large Fits: 15" - 16"
ASO Sizing Chart -- Fitting by shoe size:
Men6-77 1/2 - 99 1/2 - 1111 1/2 - 1313 1/2 - 1515+ Narrown/axssmlxl Regularxssmlxlxxl Widesmlxlxxlxxl Women5-66 1/2 - 88 1/2 - 1010 1/2 - 1212 1/2 - 14 Narrown/axssml Regularxssmml Widesmllxl
- ASO EVO ankle stabilizer is made out of baby ballistic nylon material for durability. SkinLoc material provides padded, breathable comfort in the tongue and achilles areas.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Very good design
- EVO is awesome!
- Great product. Used for years
- ASO EVO - Great
- never fails year after year
Q&A for MedSpec ASO EVO Ankle Brace
- From Mike
- Q: Can the plastic stays in the ASO EVO be removed?
- A: Hi Mike,
The ASO EVO does not come with any removable plastic stays. Instead, it has a plastic cuff inside the actual brace (about the width of the elastic closure cuff that covers up the laces) to lend protection towards high ankle sprains. It also has the figure 8 straps to lock in the ankle. The standard ASO Ankle Brace is the model you're thinking of that can be ordered with removable plastic stays.
So far persons found this question helpful
- From Mike
DME-Direct is an MedSpec Authorized Dealer Site
MedSpec believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an MedSpec product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest MedSpec collection and ensure you are getting a genuine MedSpec product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
MedSpec therefore recommends that you do not purchase an MedSpec item through any website, unless it is an authorized MedSpec dealer.
We are a MedSpec Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Active MedSpec. Others do not offer the original MedSpec warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
MedSpec takes great care to ensure that all Active Ankle authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to MedSpec purchasers.