Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace has been the "standard of care" for the functional management of ankle injuries both immediately after injuring the ankle and throughout recovery since 1978. The support from wearing the Air-Stirup enables you to continue daily activities while recovering from an injury.
The patented Duplex air cell system features two pre-inflated overlapping air cells (distal and proximal) provide support and graduated compression while walking. The compression reduces swelling to help accelerate rehabilitation from acute third degree ankle sprains.
Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace Features:
- Worn immediately after an ankle injury and throughout recovery.
- Graduated compression reduces swelling and edema to help accelerate rehabilitation.
- Resists inversion more than taping, yet normal flexion is virtually unrestricted.
- Anatomically semi-rigid shells provide support during ambulation with minimal bulk in the shoe.
- Patented Duplex air cells stabilize and protect the ankle, and reduce swelling.
- Enhances comfort and security during injury recovery for faster return to activity.
- Designed for durability.
- Four sizes: XSmall (Pediatric), Small, Medium (Training), Large (Standard) - See sizing chart tab for important measurement guidelines.
The Aircast Stirrup ankle brace is Intended to prevent or treat: Acute ankle injuries.
- Chronic instability.
- Post-operative use.
- Ankle sprains grade I, II, and III.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Use the brace length to determine the correct size brace needed.
Description Length of Brace Pediatric/ X-Small Ankle Brace 6.0" (15 cm) Small Ankle Brace 8.7" (22 cm) Training/ Medium Ankle Brace 9.0" (23 cm) Standard/ Large Ankle Brace 10.5" (27 cm)
- Air cell bladders mold to the shape of your ankle and milk swelling away from your ankle
- Five Stars
- Great product
- Very affordable
Q&A for Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.