The Aircast A60 Ankle Brace is a lightweight support designed to provide effective prophylactic support, protection, and comfort for ankle sprains and rollover injuries. The Aircast A60 is constructed from breathable, lightweight Breath-o-Prene material which provides support and keeps the skin cool and dry for greater comfort. The fabric is comfortable and thin yet durable for sports, and fits inside athletic shoes without creating additional bulk. The ankle support brace features bilateral ankle stabilizers are molded anatomically at a 60 degree angle to effectively guard against and prevent ankle injury during athletic activities. An additional single strap is used to secure the brace for easier fitting/adjustment. The Aircast A60 Ankle Brace fits all sizes of feet and is highly rated for preventing sprains and may be used for instabilities.
Aircast A60 Ankle Brace Features:
- Helps guard against sprains and prevents rollover injuries.
- Contoured 60 degree angle stabilizers (rigid, flexible plastic strays) guard against rollover.
- Lightweight anatomic design easily ﬁts in athletic footwear.
- Low-profile; prevents injuries during sports and other high impact activities.
- Breathable Breath-O-Prene fabric helps keep the foot and ankle dry.
- Single strap design replaces time-consuming lacing for simplified application.
- Easily fits in athletic footwear.
- Right and left specific.
- Color: Black.
- Three sizes: Smal, Medium, Large -See our sizing chart tab measurement instructions.
The Aircast A60™ ankle brace may be used for:
- Preventative ankle support.
- Ankle sprains.
- Chronic mild ankle instability.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure according to men's and women's shoe size:
Aircast A60 Size Shoe Size Small Men up to 7, Women up to 8.5, UK up to 6.5, Europe up to 40 Medium Men 7.5-11.5, Women 9-13, UK 7-10.5, Europe 41-44 Large Men 12+, Women 13.5+, UK 11+, Europe 45+
The Aircsat A60™ ankle brace is made from a unique Brethe-O-Prene material:
- Offers a breathable alternative to neoprene.
- Wicks perspiration away from the body.
- Open cell construction.
Worn by world-ranked professional tennis player Andy Murray.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906
- Nice brace
- Product Better Than Expected
- Easier to play again
- Easier to play again
Q&A for Aircast A60 Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.