The Aircast A60 Ankle Brace is a lightweight support designed to provide effective prophylactic support, protection, and comfort for ankle sprains and rollover injuries. The ankle support is constructed using a breathable, lightweight material called Breath-o-Prene which keeps the skin cool and dry for greater comfort. The thin fabric is comfortable yet durable for sports, and fits inside athletic shoes without creating additional bulk. The Aircast A60 features bilateral ankle stabilizers are molded anatomically at a 60 degree angle to effectively guard and prevent ankle injury during athletic activities. An additional single strap is used to secure the brace for easier fitting/adjustment over lace-up braces. The Aircast A60 Ankle Brace fits all sizes of feet and is highly rated for preventing sprains and may be used for instabilities.
Aircast A60 Ankle Brace Features:
- Helps guard against sprains and prevents rollover injuries.
- Contoured 60 degree angle stabilizers (rigid, flexible plastic strays) guard against rollover.
- Anatomic design fits inside all types of shoes.
- Low-profile, great for sports.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric for comfort.
- Single strap design replaces time-consuming lacing for simplified application.
- Right and left specific.
- Color: Black.
- Available in three sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906
The Aircast A60™ ankle brace may be used for:
- Preventative ankle support.
- Ankle sprains.
- Chronic mild ankle instability.
- Sizing chart
Sizing Chart: Measure for the Aircast A60 according to men's and women's shoe size:
Size Shoe Size Small Men up to 7, Women up to 8.5, UK up to 6.5, Europe up to 40 Medium Men 7.5-11.5, Women 9-13, UK 7-10.5, Europe 41-44 Large Men 12+, Women 13.5+, UK 11+, Europe 45+
The Aircsat A60™ ankle brace is made from a unique Brethe-O-Prene material:
- Offers a breathable alternative to neoprene.
- Wicks perspiration away from the body.
- Open cell construction.
Worn by world-ranked professional tennis player Andy Murray.
- Nice brace
- Product Better Than Expected
- Easier to play again
Q&A for Aircast A60 Ankle Brace
- From Rick Smalls
- Q: Can one wear this product while wearing a shoe?
- A: This ankle brace is designed to be worn while wearing a shoe. We always display the ankle brace on a bare foot or a foot covered by a sock so that you can fully see the detail of the brace, but most ankle braces are worn inside of a sneaker or lace-up shoe.
So far 99 persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Rick Smalls
DME-Direct is a Aircast Authorized Dealer Site
Aircast believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Aircast product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Aircast collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Aircast product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Aircast therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Aircast item through any website, unless it is an authorized Aircast dealer.
We are a Aircast Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Aircast warranty. Others do not offer the original Aircast warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Aircast takes great care to ensure that all Aircast authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Aircast purchasers.