The Active Wrap Back Wrap can be used for treating:
- Low back strains/sprains.
- Herniated Disc.
- Spinal Stenosis.
- Piriformis syndrome.
- Post surgical spinal (back) surgery recovery.
Includes the Active Wrap back ice/heat pack and a large reusable 7"x10” heat & ice pad. Packaged in a handy nylon drawstring storage bag.
- Specially formulated non-toxic gelatinous thermal material that completely alleviates migration away from the injured site typically found in most gel packs. This basically means the gel will not squeeze away from pressure but rather conform and wrap the area with heat or cold. Our unique gel non-migrating thermal composition is then vacuum sealed in a sturdy 8.5mil PE/Nylon covering and slipped into the washable nylon pouch.
- Dual hook straps run lengthwise edge to edge of the back ice pack pouch to eliminate rolling and insuring an easy application to a sore back.
- Patented design utilizes rugged hook and loop to secure and position your heat and ice exactly where you need it.
- Active Medical plush™ wrap with jersey outside.
- Perforated plush-prene™ panels ventilate the side sections of the body where heat is not normally needed.
- Eco-Friendly Materials, Washable, and Reusable. Sustainable Packaging
- Fresh water rinse support and hang dry. Do not place in wash machine or dryer.
Q&A for ActiveWrap Back Wrap
- From Kim Lee
- Q: Can i wear this under my clothing when at work? I am a Dance instructor.
- A: The Active Wrap Back Ice Pack has straps to help it stay on, so in theory it would stay in place relatively well as you move around. But let me clarify: the product is NOT a back brace. It is a hot/cold pack that is generally used for recovery after a workout. If you find that you are experiencing stiffness or soreness and you need to teach a class, you could certainly benefit from some hot/cold therapy while wearing this during the class. After about twenty minutes you could then take it off and probably move around better than you would have before treating the soreness.
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer Site
ActiveWrap believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ActiveWrap product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ActiveWrap collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ActiveWrap product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ActiveWrap therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ActiveWrap item through any website, unless it is an authorized ActiveWrap dealer.
We are a ActiveWrap Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ActiveWrap warranty. Others do not offer the original ActiveWrap warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ActiveWrap takes great care to ensure that all ActiveWrap authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ActiveWrap purchasers.